Own up then

Yeah, there really is a job as a chicken catcher at the big barn-factory type farms - it was on tv recently, in the UK, some non-uk guy got paid pence per chicken caught inside the barn for slaughter. Dusty crappy job, intewrviewr tried it and could n't catch one.
He worked out how many the guy had to catch an hour to make minimum wage = lots.

Yeah, there really is a job as a chicken catcher at the big barn-factory type farms - it was on tv recently, in the UK, some non-uk guy got paid pence per chicken caught inside the barn for slaughter. Dusty crappy job, intewrviewr tried it and could n't catch one.
He worked out how many the guy had to catch an hour to make minimum wage = lots.
These lads are getting 700 plus a week but stupid long hours

bollox, you cant move for chickens in a chicken shed/ barn and you would only have to fall over to catch one,.

S'pose Cat C in theory aswell as D, staff won't be happy about that.
Mmm, business inside will be brisk then, drugs, witness intimidations, cash transfers, asset protection, etc.. So they've moved or are moving 12 out of an estimated 6,500 and that is going to disrupt the business, what bollx.
6500 is 2 or 3 of those planned super-nicks and loads of ordinary nicks. They'll just arrange business transfer deals, until the screws get tired of moving 'em or run out of money. They save the diesel therapy for the trouble ones.

S'pose Cat C in theory aswell as D, staff won't be happy about that.
Mmm, business inside will be brisk then, drugs, witness intimidations, cash transfers, asset protection, etc.. So they've moved or are moving 12 out of an estimated 6,500 and that is going to disrupt the business, what bollx.
6500 is 2 or 3 of those planned super-nicks and loads of ordinary nicks. They'll just arrange business transfer deals, until the screws get tired of moving 'em or run out of money. They save the diesel therapy for the trouble ones.
Porridge, it's a f****** joke, more like health and wellbeing centre put in your dietary requirements get fit as f*** get in with G4S officer and get kebabs and treats brought in

The only ones who suffer are their wives and children now want to bring the bread home ma whilst they're living the life of Riley in nick
Agree about the wives and children point but not the life of Riley bit ! I live next to a prison and speak to a few of the screws who drink in my local, its not the picture they paint at all mate !

Agree about the wives and children point but not the life of Riley bit ! I live next to a prison and speak to a few of the screws who drink in my local, its not the picture they paint at all mate !
Not to you and me but to repeat offenders trust me it doesn't face them they see it as a fitness program

Not to you and me but to repeat offenders trust me it doesn't face them they see it as a fitness program
Suppose, depends on the length of their sentence, have heard a short one being described as "just a wee lie down" think its just bravado bullshit though tbh !

Suppose, depends on the length of their sentence, have heard a short one being described as "just a wee lie down" think its just bravado bullshit though tbh !
I used to be an angry youngster hung around with some right tools we was always in s***
You could pay someone to take the rap and they would do a short sentence,
Met my missus completely changed me relocated to another part of the country still haven't got any social media accounts or links to the past nearly 20 years later,

I used to be an angry youngster hung around with some right tools we was always in s***
You could pay someone to take the rap and they would do a short sentence,
Met my missus completely changed me relocated to another part of the country still haven't got any social media accounts or links to the past nearly 20 years later,
I respect your honesty . Good move mate !

Good for you Tom, stay away and never go back. Repeat offenders do find it easy, but for Cat B long sentences are rough now. Spice & violence is major problem and a danger to cons and screws alike, and as Gavin says, mental health problems are rife - also caused by Spice.
I'm trying to stay dark on all media, but its not easy, business and govt are pushing towards it all the while. It's too easy for someone with a grudge to find you.