Order of working

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onecoater said:
skimmin2day said:
" The whole point of a forum is to be able to ask stuff, i really don't see why you are so quick to rage and abuse, most everyone else seems to remain civil and can answer normally "..

Well onecoater i can answer that question for you easily.
Your obviously not born in this once great country ENGLAND , and here taking jobs of our own people.
my advice to you my freind is to f~~k off back where you come from and take your tape and jointing kit with you.
So your answer to why bruce is abusive, is that you really reckon that i'm not from the UK and am stealing your Jobs. You abuse people like that for no reason do you?
That's called racism isn't it? Bet you belong to the BNP ;) LOL

plus i like it when one pipes up with abuse then many more jump on the bandwagon for the fun of it LOL ;D
Im not abusive lad you are. Are you that thick that you cant see that I was trying to help you out before turned tail. You can dish it out but cant take it .

Onecoater said:
flat boy skim said:
i think what were getting at is we all tryed to help you and we realised that you dont no what your on about to begin with stick to your day job you jobs worth (french person) :-*

So if you realise that someone doesn't know what they are on about you abuse them?

I normally try to help someone that doesn't know something.

I'm not sure you know what the definition of a jobsworth is? I'm not applying any rules of my job to be overly unhelpful, in fact I'll normally go out of my way to help people.

I appreciate those that have helped me by the way - thanks allot to those.
No one is abusing you .Its known as retaliation. You are being abusive by not taking on board what advice was given to you. Arrogant , self important and spoilt. If you read previous posts you'll see that all who come here and ask for help be them trade or public are helped and responded to in a civil manner but you are clutching at straws because well basically speakins as this is all you understand are a d*ckhead. STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. Speaks volumes doesnt it the fact that you cant.

I think that One coat blunder is either a kid or after causing trouble, he wont answer my original question because he cant, fabricates the truth to suit his own ends, wont listen to advice 1, 2 ,3 times it takes 4 goes! And wont give background info so when you ask him questions comes out with ridiculous comments. Basically hes a lost cause.
Cant be bothered waiting for an answer to my question as he cant.

I've accepted the helpful information and have always responded in a civil manner.

People have given advice and where i didn't understand terminology given then I have asked for a clarification, that's all. Nothing to get heated about...

as for your answer, i must admit you have been patient, so i'll give it to you. (thought i'd give you enough time to spot it yourself but you still obviously haven't)

You answered "Decoraters cork, . If you dont know what that is are you sure you can tape n joint to a good enough standard?" which is sarcasm.
Therefore I responded with the same.

Bruce Willis said:
Im not abusive lad you are. Are you that thick that you cant see that I was trying to help you out before turned tail. You can dish it out but cant take it .
If you look back through my posts i've abused nobody. Only asked for explanation to what has been posted. That is not me abusing someone.
I have seen that you were helping me and i've thanked you for it and haven't turned tail on you. You just got the hump when i replied with sarcasm in response to yours. So really it's you that shouldn't be dishing it out if you can't take it

Onecoater said:
If I want to plaster the walls of a room (Knauf Goldband) but plaster board the ceiling what would you do first?

If the plaster board ceiling is done first, won't I risk making a mess of the plaster boards while doing the walls (paper coating will get wet and could get rips in it while working the float, trowelling off for the finish etc)?

So actually I should plaster the walls first and then the plaster board ceilings should go in?

thanks! 8)

Bruce Willis said:
I tell you what I think we have got off on the wrong foot. How about we start again?

I think we have. Starting again would be cool.

So tell me about yourself buddy, how long you been a spread? or am I going too far now ;D :eek:

kebab king said:
Bruce Willis said:
I tell you what I think we have got off on the wrong foot. How about we start again?

Better work out this time , theres only 1 foot left.

Hey! F*ck you! 1 foot is also OK. Plasterers can work with prosthetics too you know :p equal oppurtunities an all that ;D

Onecoater said:
Bruce Willis said:

So tell me about yourself buddy, how long you been a spread? or am I going too far now ;D :eek:
You could buy me dinner first! ;D

[/quote]
You could buy me dinner first! ;D
[/quote]

whos your new mate? ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.