Opinion needed.

Yes mate would be low if true

Well it is true isn’t it? You made a snide little comment to @algeeman before about it and he’s the nicest person on here. He likes a drink and your little snide comment probably made him feel like s**t.

And you’ve tried it again on me but unfortunately for you I’m sober and see right through it.

Well it is true isn’t it? You made a snide little comment to @algeeman before about it and he’s the nicest person on here. He likes a drink and your little snide comment probably made him feel like s**t.

And you’ve tried it again on me but unfortunately for you I’m sober and see right through it.
Ok mate I'll leave you with it, enjoy your sober night

Come on lads, we can all have a difference of opinion/debate or even banter!

But lets not get personal, weve all got our own issues and demons that through the forum weve been able to talk about!

@lurpak weve openley exchanged opinions buy i like to think at heart we have some mutual respect for the trade/each other.

@Lodan i told you straight few weeks ago my thoughts on your leg up the building game and how i beleive it was wrong, BUT f**k me with your back story i dont care what you do your already a winner in my eyes fela!

Anyway yer both f**k**g G**

But lets not get personal, weve all got our own issues and demons that through the forum weve been able to talk about!

@lurpak weve openley exchanged opinions buy i like to think at heart we have some mutual respect for the trade/each other.

@Lodan i told you straight few weeks ago my thoughts on your leg up the building game and how i beleive it was wrong, BUT f**k me with your back story i dont care what you do your already a winner in my eyes fela!

Pfft piss and wind!

I'm not angry at anyone so no drama, save my anger for real life suppliers and customers

1542497997733.png

Posted yesterday and at 7 pages already. Must be a record. I'm not reading through the next 6 pages so there's a good chance my comment is a duplicate. I'm with smudger on the name. We call them charge marks too. As far as the plastering goes the job is either right or it's not. If there are imperfections or lines or unfinished part of the wall then it's not right. Small problems like this are easy fixes at the time of plastering and a seasoned experienced spread wouldn't leave them that way.
This isnt acceptable in other trades ir industries so why should it in ours. If you have car body work done and a part of the door is unfinished would it be acceptable

Posted yesterday and at 7 pages already. Must be a record. I'm not reading through the next 6 pages so there's a good chance my comment is a duplicate. I'm with smudger on the name. We call them charge marks too. As far as the plastering goes the job is either right or it's not. If there are imperfections or lines or unfinished part of the wall then it's not right. Small problems like this are easy fixes at the time of plastering and a seasoned experienced spread wouldn't leave them that way.
This isnt acceptable in other trades ir industries so why should it in ours. If you have car body work done and a part of the door is unfinished would it be acceptable
It's a good read to be fair lol

Screenshot_20181016-124541.png
Screenshot_20181016-124541.png this should clarify, I posted this before, British standards inspections of plastering downlights have to be in before plastering.

Our general contractor hired plasterers for our new addition. Found imperfections which I fixed. When painted and wall sconces placed, these were the results. Is this poor quality plastering work or am I being unreasonable?
Not the best standards but you have got lights shining right down it! I’m sure with 130 views the spread that did it has seen this and will explain soon.

Don't give me that b*ll***s anyway. There was a time when site spreads were the real deal. SC, screeding, all that shite. Proper spreads.

Most site spreads now are skimmers. I get calls every other week begging to go skim board on site @ £3.50/4.25. Any muppet can get on site. Even andy g who struggled to bond n skim a wall all pimpled up on him can just walk on site when he feels like it .

Theres some proper firms out there who have solid systems who do well on site. But the majority of them now are 20 year old meth heads coked up and red bulled up with speedskims n sponges 1 coating boards.
No you cant just walk on you need a trade relevant cscs card then its a case of how long you stay