Opinion needed.

View attachment 28772View attachment 28772this should clarify, I posted this before, British standards inspections of plastering downlights have to be in before plastering.
I think that every spread should have the NHBC guidelines downloaded to their phones, I've had them on mine for years. They're very useful for knowing/showing what tolerances brickies and chippies should be working to as much as anything.

Domestic or site .A plasterer should know his trade no matter where he is applying it. All work must be of any accepted standard and should conform to the standards set out .There is no argument to be had. Any concerns about the working environment and any previous work carried out by other trades should be voiced before any plasterling comences. Imo.

Back on site f**k**g kill me is it best to mix 2 bag up sa.me time or 1 and 1 bag

The site lads think you’re lieng andy. They don’t believe anyone can just land on site when they feel like it. You have to he a super duper 50 year time served up to date cscs beast to get anywhere near site.

Just don’t let em see the thread of the 22 year old labourer getting his plasterers cscs card, on site by Monday lol

The site lads think you’re lieng andy. They don’t believe anyone can just land on site when they feel like it. You have to he a super duper 50 year time served up to date cscs beast to get anywhere near site.

Just don’t let em see the thread of the 22 year old labourer getting his plasterers cscs card, on site by Monday lol
Mate what the f**k u on

Y I a plasterer y can't I go on site c**t head

Yes this the exact point I'm making. You go to a domestic job and you have all kinds of issues trying to bond n skim a wall, bubbling up on you etc..

So you trot back onto site and crack on there.

So the point is. Domestic spread requires more skill than site monkey.

Y I a plasterer y can't I go on site c**t head
Because you can't bond ;)

Yes this the exact point I'm making. You go to a domestic job and you have all kinds of issues trying to bond n skim a wall, bubbling up on you etc..

He's right you know.

@Andy g can you come sort this out saves me doing another saturday. Just a little easy domesic weekend job 1 day for u. over-board ceiling bond out all the walls. oh and that bag on the floor is magnetic plaster, use that on the 2 walls round the corner.

customer very fussy and will go over it with a toothcombe so make sure no pimples or u aint paid. n that bag of magnetic was £100 so dont f**k that up either

lol.png

@Andy g can you come sort this out saves me doing another saturday. Just a little easy domesic weekend job 1 day for u. over-board ceiling bond out all the walls. oh and that bag on the floor is magnetic plaster, use that on the 2 walls round the corner.

customer very fussy and will go over it with a toothcombe so make sure no pimples or u aint paid. n that bag of magnetic was £100 so dont f**k that up either

View attachment 28780

What yo u doing in the afternoon?

It get me f**k**g mad boarders on this site green card earning more than me, I can board and dab but not by my self ,f**k**g cannot plaster they pinching my work and they don't give a f**k ,all they look like they came form Brampton f**k**g mental hospital, asuwere

It get me f**k**g mad boarders on this site green card earning more than me, I can board and dab but not by my self ,f**k**g cannot plaster they pinching my work and they don't give a f**k ,all they look like they came form Brampton f**k**g mental hospital, asuwere

The painter earns more than you on site.

Do what me pal did. He invested in a s**t hot door trimmer around 2k goes through firedoor like butter. £20 a door he gets. 5 mins a door. £400 a day home by 11am

On this slte I am on skimmer just skim that all they no but f**k me they are fast

And your card will have you pic on it so the carpet fitting guy is talking shite plus they check them with cscs and cant see the labourer shelling out 600 notes for a blue one

Maybe you should ask them for directions. Ffs.

And your card will have you pic on it so the carpet fitting guy is talking shite plus they check them with cscs and cant see the labourer shelling out 600 notes for a blue one

Not bad money on the yarns.he just trims door now n has few sites flooring contracts he subs out.
Gotta be pulling in 6k a week after paid all his lads. I ask why he trim door he said to get out house for few hours. Doesn’t even need a van the w**k*r.