Opinion needed.

Never made. my 110v mixer just for fun I enjoy the inconvenience.
Thought so, judging only by the bollock you talk about site spreads! On site you don't have friendly painter or snag man to cover you. The first one will moan even at the smallest imperfections and the second one will take a second much as possible from your wage. All that after you pass the site manager, your manager and supervisor inspections. On domestics you have only the customer to deal with!
Domestic spread on site is disaster, site spread on domestics is struggle to overcome the claustrophobia, but not the quality.

Thought so, judging only by the bollock you talk about site spreads! On site you don't have friendly painter or snag man to cover you. The first one will moan even at the smallest imperfections and the second one will take a second much as possible from your wage. All that after you pass the site manager, your manager and supervisor inspections. On domestics you have only the customer to deal with!
Domestic spread on site is disaster, site spread on domestics is struggle to overcome the claustrophobia, but not the quality.

Piss off some of the worst skimming is on site lol. They pay a snagger to come in with easy fill n sand paper on every plot

Piss off some of the worst skimming is on site lol. They pay a snagger to come in with easy fill n sand paper on every plot

Seen it....all plaster hanging off the walls...some you could grate cheese on. Be all right. Snagger/painter will get it.

@lurpak - we see what happens next when customer is the painter and doesn't want to snag....there's a thread on here most days that goes.....WAAARRR look at the state of my f**k**g WAAAAALLSSS!!!!

There was a photo....all the pimpley gear hanging off the wall in absolute rag order.

'Look. LOOK.' shouted Andy G, waving the picture at @BritishGypsum . 'Your shitty product costing me moneyyyy!!!!!'

'f**k all to do with the gear,' laughed @John j it's because your wall's sopping wet, you daft c**t'
Never seen that, but I guess was wind up;). Wonder only where the f**k @flynnyman is? :p

Know the rules mate pics or it didn’t happen
Here you go Photographic evidence mate!
A1EF09AD-4D89-43CA-930A-2C2CA92C961D.jpeg

Your all talking shite and need to listen to me; talk is cheap but mine isn't . You need to pay for my advice so click here and donate £1.50 right now and I'll give my advice

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/plasterersforjosh?utm_term=WE9pr3Zdj

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/

The only way to properly attain a quality finish is with movement of light , keep your main source of light static but have a moveable light source to hand, I have a few lamps with 3or4 metres of lead,. Stick em on her head whilst your rubbing up and tell her to move around..

IMG_20180906_134151.jpg
IMG_20180906_134157.jpg
IMG_20180906_134139.jpg
IMG_20180906_134117.jpg

Lurpacks god complex coming out to play again tonight....that lad knows everything about everything and the only decent spread in his mirror

Jesus, all this time I’ve felt sorry for you getting s**t for being a clueless courser and this is the thanks I get.

There’s no god complex. I can reel off
About 10/15 people on here i think are decent spreads, even @essexandy @zombie people I usually debate with still doesn’t mean I don’t respect them.

This is all about site vs domestic.

It’s been tongue in cheek with the whole site monkey thing.

So maybe stop reading into stuff so much. Must be all the late nights sanding your shite plastering down

Jesus, all this time I’ve felt sorry for you getting s**t for being a clueless courser and this is the thanks I get.

There’s no god complex. I can reel off
About 10/15 people on here i think are decent spreads, even @essexandy @zombie people I usually debate with still doesn’t mean I don’t respect them.

This is all about site vs domestic.

It’s been tongue in cheek with the whole site monkey thing.

So maybe stop reading into stuff so much. Must be all the late nights sanding your shite plastering down
Lol can smell the booze on you this time of nite lurpack