Opinion needed.

Members online

Jesus, all this time I’ve felt sorry for you getting s**t for being a clueless courser and this is the thanks I get.

There’s no god complex. I can reel off
About 10/15 people on here i think are decent spreads, even @essexandy @zombie people I usually debate with still doesn’t mean I don’t respect them.

This is all about site vs domestic.

It’s been tongue in cheek with the whole site monkey thing.

So maybe stop reading into stuff so much. Must be all the late nights sanding your shite plastering down
Ah mate I'm touched.

Oh hang on a minute.

No my mistake, it was just wind.

Do you blame him?

What provoking people then as soon as they retaliate he trys to play it like they’re an alcoholic? It’s repetitive and weak.

Also mentions god complex but was quick to show a customer it “wasn’t him” by linking his shitty mybuilder page like it bares any revelvance on anything? Then posts thread on how super busy he is?

So i’ll take my god complex and go all in against your god complex denial. You f**k**g courser.

What provoking people then as soon as they retaliate he trys to play it like they’re an alcoholic? It’s repetitive and weak.

Also mentions god complex but was quick to show a customer it “wasn’t him” by linking his shitty mybuilder page like it bares any revelvance on anything? Then posts thread on how super busy he is?

So i’ll take my god complex and go all in against your god complex denial. You f**k**g courser.
Not calling you an alcoholic mate, just a s**t drunk as your proving , learn to handle your beer buddy your a grown man

Excuse me? Me a courser?

You cheeky c**t. I never trained a day in my life.

https://plasterersforum.com/threads/bad-batch-of-finish.73510/page-2#lg=post-1188062&slide=0

Here. Found it.

View attachment 28766

I hope you appreciate that. I had to surf past @lurpak s f**k**g feet to get it.
Looks smoother than lurpaks plastering tbh...... apart from the bubbles. Staying on the positive side I'll say andyg field of knowledge has no limits-anyone heard of naan bread before? We all know about the tigers , cats etc, but for first time we see naan bread! That can be the next future in the midlands.

Think stevio wasn't even referring to me but Algee man but don't worry about that

Not calling you an alcoholic mate, just a s**t drunk as your proving , learn to handle your beer buddy your a grown man

What makes you think I’m drunk?
Think stevio wasn't even referring to me but Algee man but don't worry about that

I’m sober thanks mate. Aren’t you that sad c**t posts his life story on here looking for sympathy pal? You’re a grown man .

1542495507318.png

Jesus, all this time I’ve felt sorry for you getting s**t for being a clueless courser and this is the thanks I get.

There’s no god complex. I can reel off
About 10/15 people on here i think are decent spreads, even @essexandy @zombie people I usually debate with still doesn’t mean I don’t respect them.

This is all about site vs domestic.

It’s been tongue in cheek with the whole site monkey thing.

So maybe stop reading into stuff so much. Must be all the late nights sanding your shite plastering down
Nothing wrong with sanding nor easyfill . That's the chain link between acceptable finish, time and pass

What makes you think I’m drunk?
I’m sober thanks mate. Aren’t you that sad c**t posts his life story on here looking for smpathy pal? You’re a grown man .
I might be wrong but I know drunk pretty well and your it, the double quoting, not reading stuff right and generally wanting a fight give it away

Yes mate I think your drunk, the attitude referring to the wrong people, not reading things right

I might be wrong but I know drunk pretty well and your it, the double quoting, not reading stuff right and generally wanting a fight give it away

You’d be a great copper with that mentality. Forget the breathalyser, post on a forum and we’ll soon see who’s drunk.

I’m sober, as previously mentioned. The double quoting is when I’ve gone to reply but not bothered. Then replied later but the original quote is still there but unseen as using my phone.

I think it’s you looking for trouble. You with the god complex too. This was all a bit of fun up until you chirped in with your drunk assumptions.

Throughly enjoyed it geez!
It would take a lot more than a chinky to kill me Ramsey!

Try a Gurkha curry. That put hairs on your chest.

Gornij Vakuf there were two doors to the cookhouse. One said cookhouse and the other said Gurkha Supplies.

You could queue at either for your food but the Gurkha queue was faster because there was only one choice.

SUPPLIES! IT'S GOAT CURRY FOR DINNER AGAIN!

You’d be a great copper with that mentality. Forget the breathalyser, post on a forum and we’ll soon see who’s drunk.

I’m sober, as previously mentioned. The double quoting is when I’ve gone to reply but not bothered. Then replied later but the original quote is still there but unseen as using my phone.

I think it’s you looking for trouble. You with the god complex too. This was all a bit of fun up until you chirped in with your drunk assumptions.
I've been sober 8 months lurpack so no drunk assumptions from me

I've been sober 8 months lurpack so no drunk assumptions from me

That’s right your were an alcoholic mess right? After that s**t you’ve been through yet you’re still fast to refer to algee and me as a drunk because i miss quoted something?

That’s right your were an alcoholic mess right? After that s**t you’ve been through yet you’re still fast to refer to algee and me as a drunk because i miss quoted something?

That's what sober people do, mate. And they think that everyone who drinks is an alcoholic.

To be honest, a lot of them turn into such miserable smug c**ts that you kinda wish they'd kept on drinking.

Yes mate I was an alcoholic mess, still am unfortunately as it never goes away...I've never called another person an alcoholic just mentioned when their being uncharteristic because they're drunk

Yes mate I was an alcoholic mess, still am unfortunately as it never goes away...I've never called another person an alcoholic just mentioned when their being uncharteristic because they're drunk

No mate. As soon as theres a slight debate you call people drunk or “put the beer down” or something condescending.

Considering your own history that’s pretty low pal.

No mate. As soon as theres a slight debate you call people drunk or “put the beer down” or something condescending.

Considering your own history that’s pretty low pal.
Yes mate would be low if true