Ok. The truth about me

Members online

So if i dont do it by end of oct . Do i just do it online before end of jan

Yep, as far as aware. Always used to do my own online, found it less confusing than paper return.
Get accountant to do it now as more complicated due to other pies.

Can't even believe I'm resorting to this but here's my qualifications to prove I never did any course.

Like I've told you a million times, including my 4 year apprenticeship, I worked 9 years as a plasterer. I was an avid traveller and wanted to see a bit of the world before finally settling. I first went to Czech Republic, tren to Cataluña, then to Sicily, then Morocco and now I'm in Poland.

It took me 5 years to find the woman of my dreams because I'm an ugly b*****d but I managed it hahaha.

I hope you're all happy now.

I've fulfilled my dream being abroad and seeing how others live. I want my kids to be brought up in Britain and its difficult to find jobs more than 9 or 10 month contracts. I wanna set up on my own and give it a bash. The constant bitch ing here won't stop me and fur those who have been nice and helpful, thank you so. Being away 5 years, I admit I feel a little lost and it'll take time to remember things, get speed up etc and that's why my questions might surprise you. Questions, however, like, what trowel are you guys using to coat is nothing to do with knowledge, it's about what personal preference is. There were marshalltown trowels when I was lady around, that's all anyone used. Now we have sponges for skimming, different materials the lot. I ask questions. So what? Bear with me. View attachment 26885
Mate u don't have to prove to me that your a plasterer or anyone , what is the problem tell andyg

[QUOTE="JessThePlasterer, post: 1174102, member: 14825"

....... and I’d break *****’s pride and masculinity! Lol! ;):LOL:[/QUOTE]
miss_whiplash_2013_by_shastania-d5uik3v.jpg

Can't even believe I'm resorting to this but here's my qualifications to prove I never did any course.

Like I've told you a million times, including my 4 year apprenticeship, I worked 9 years as a plasterer. I was an avid traveller and wanted to see a bit of the world before finally settling. I first went to Czech Republic, tren to Cataluña, then to Sicily, then Morocco and now I'm in Poland.

It took me 5 years to find the woman of my dreams because I'm an ugly b*****d but I managed it hahaha.

I hope you're all happy now.

I've fulfilled my dream being abroad and seeing how others live. I want my kids to be brought up in Britain and its difficult to find jobs more than 9 or 10 month contracts. I wanna set up on my own and give it a bash. The constant bitch ing here won't stop me and fur those who have been nice and helpful, thank you so. Being away 5 years, I admit I feel a little lost and it'll take time to remember things, get speed up etc and that's why my questions might surprise you. Questions, however, like, what trowel are you guys using to coat is nothing to do with knowledge, it's about what personal preference is. There were marshalltown trowels when I was lady around, that's all anyone used. Now we have sponges for skimming, different materials the lot. I ask questions. So what? Bear with me. View attachment 26885
Did you work in Sicily plastering ,love Italy