Ok. The truth about me

Members online

I never for one second thought that you'd done a course mate. You don't have enough knowledge to have done one.
And as for tools and now f**k**g cameras being so different, was it 1813 that you stopped plastering?
Round about then.

I had only my phone at that time ya moaning faced prick. And I was less interested in taking photos as I wasn't working for myself.

I missed all this, what's it all about.
Folk were asking as to why I had no pictures of me plastering. I told them (they're too thick to understand) that I never ever took pictures of me plastering. I stopped 5 years ago you see. Never thought I'd need them. People's outlook changes though and I decided I want to start alone next year. So people think my story doesn't add up cos I took a break and many people on this site would rather have a go at someone than help them. They'd rather criticize someone who wants to do something with their lives. They're happy here berating people and sagging and bitching. And the fact is, they are insecure about something inside of themselves. It's pathetic and I'm honestly sick of some c**ts on here. Absolutely pathetic.

How are they strange? Because maybe I'm a thinker and thinking too much. And what do you mean fully behind my story? This IS my story. The truth and nothing but the truth. Because I decided to quit and travel the world it's strange? Can't understand that one myself. I've been open and honest from day one. I can't show you a picture now because I do t have any. I had pictures before of course. Did I keep them? Did I f**k. I cared too little to. But just to satisfy you and the fact my story doesn't 'add up', I'll be sure to provide plenty when I'm back. Christ
I aint got no pictures of me plastering either looks like I'm f**k*d now

i really couldnt give a flying f uck what people have done with their lives. how long they been in or out a trade or where they live.

everyone gotta start somewhere aslong as they have the right attitude and arent talking themselves up compared to what they can do. people who think they are giid but leave shite gets my goat!

Wanna buy a trowel

IMG_20180930_094807.jpg

Still waiting for @Andy g to take this beauty off my hands

I aint got no pictures of me plastering either looks like I'm f**k*d now
I suppose we’ll just have to take your word for it that you’re a plasterer!

..... or maybe we could go off all the knowledge you’ve shared on here, the fact you’ve never asked basic puzzling questions or simply your general know-how etc :inocente:

@maltman777 f**k everyone else mate it don't matter, just crack on with life and if you want to set up do it....why try to prove yourself to people it's just a red ragg to a bull to people on here. Just remember mate this forum don't f**k**g matter carve out the life you want for you and your family and not a another thing matters, everyone else can just do or think what they want.

@maltman777 f**k everyone else mate it don't matter, just crack on with life and if you want to set up do it....why try to prove yourself to people it's just a red ragg to a bull to people on here. Just remember mate this forum don't f**k**g matter carve out the life you want for you and your family and not a another thing matters, everyone else can just do or think what they want.
I appreciate it mate. You're one of the good guys. Stay safe

I suppose we’ll just have to take your word for it that you’re a plasterer!

..... or maybe we could go off all the knowledge you’ve shared on here, the fact you’ve never asked basic puzzling questions or simply your general know-how etc :inocente:
Yeah my certificates are lies... f**k**g Christ. What puzzling questions? Taking general interest on how people are doing things. f**k off will you. You're so high and mighty and think you're untouchable

stop justifying yourself to people you don’t even know man! This is just a plastering forum, use it for finding good information even if you have to filter through the bullshit etc. Go along with the banter if your fed up waiting for plaster to dry or there’s f**k all on tv at night. You’d think this was some sercred underground plastering forum your trying to be excepted in. Plus application forms aren’t getting excepted at the moment.

Yeah my certificates are lies... f**k**g Christ. What puzzling questions? Taking general interest on how people are doing things. f**k off will you. You're so high and mighty and think you're untouchable

Whatever man. I’m just going to leave you to it now