New video ive had made

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the cost mainly bubbles there's lads that work nationwide that have got it rapped up commercially it's convincing mrs jones her kitchen/bathroom/feature wall would look mint for a grand

It's mrs jones who has to remotgage her house who still has equity if there brave enough nowadays

I think there is a massive market for it you just need to target the right market, thinking back to jobs ive been on over the years there are plenty of customers who would of had it if they were aware of it. Your average mrs jones aint gonna part with the money just to have a feature wall done in here living room but like bubbles says bathroom and kitchen companies charge a small fortune and this is one of the places it fits in. Nightclubs, restaurants and pubs are also on the list and plenty more places. This product is something you can only really appreciate until youve seen and run your hands over. Ive been on the course last week and im goin back next week and like some people on here who dont like helping new people out with info on plastering, coz they are scared there will be no work left for them i am feeling the same i want it all for myself lol The colours are endless and need to be seen to believed, I feel im not only a plasterer but now im an interior designer and as of this week im growing my hair long and goin for the lawrencee bowelin lowin (not spelt right) look and im gonna calm the campness down a level or two. Ive got a customer lined up with 5 bathrooms and a massive house just plastered who im gonna show my sample boards and with over 20 different styles to choose from im sure he will have something, just to get one up on mrs jones and thats when the ball with hopefully start rolling. Its difficult enough to get work plastering at the minute so im not living in cookoo land thinking as soon as i get home its gonna take off, its not what i was taught ive been taught the process and given a few pointers so its upto me to make it work so i will see.

Well said flynnyman, was an excellent 5 days doing the venetian wasn't it? Was a good ol laugh as well
Hope you enjoy your 2nd week (im jealous) just hope you can fit all those sample boards into your transit!!!

When I got home im sure I was missing a few sample boards .....

Lol... the difference with Marble plastering is not every man and his dog can do it..... its not as easy as skimming so the competition should be small...

Get into the big houses and you might not get much work but wheat you do get will see you through.......

Just kidding, good on ya dude, I been considering it for a while, one of me mates did the course and now hes doing more venetian than solid work, been working up central London a lot and now just gone over to Kuwait for two weeks! looks quite easy to pick up, providing you're a spread already!

Looks great... Fookin expensive tho, as spunky says, hard to sell. Its a luxury product at the end of the day. Shame tho cos it looks ace.
How waterproof is it? IS it splashproof or able to deal with damp atmospheres and frequent water exposure? I was thinking wetrooms if its resistant enough. Could be a way forward for it....

In a a lot of ways flynnman is right when you consider what tilers charge to do a bathroom. When Ive heard the price you just think am in the wrong game here. The only thng I will say is the gear is well over priced for what it is.

Hi guys pretty new here just thought i would post up a video that we we have made for us to see what you think? Its in high def and quite slow loading if so click tha blue HD in the lower corner to turn it off cheers Ste.

[video=vimeo;23885306]http://www.vimeo.com/23885306[/video]

how much would that cost then steve?

Goldtrowel do the best course in the UK for marble plastering :)

I have been there myself and seen it in action... you wont go wrong and also I know that Andy passes work round very nicely as well so its a good place to start.

You can of course teach yourself....... But a bump in the right direction cant hurt

Why don't "the famous five" have another beano there then Danny, its Andy and my neck of the woods. We could have another PF sponsored p1ssup and another freebie curry, everyone knows curries were invented in Essex. Obviously it would be just us, not the rest of them :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.