New video ive had made

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenpearson

Hi guys pretty new here just thought i would post up a video that we we have made for us to see what you think? Its in high def and quite slow loading if so click tha blue HD in the lower corner to turn it off cheers Ste.

[video=vimeo;23885306]http://www.vimeo.com/23885306[/video]

I dont understand though....

do you lay the first coat on neat ie tidy?

Why do you use a small trowel?

I think I might go do a course in marble effect (dont worry not gonna nick your work) just because I think its awesome :)

If you click - reply with quote, on an iPhone
you can then see the link.:RpS_thumbup:
Works for the YouTube links aswell.
Otherwise it's invisible.

Thanks guys, Danny if you look close its not on that neat the small trowel is used to get some movement in the base coat its applied 2 base coats and a minimum of 3 finish coats and i had to work around the video dude so all the stages are not seen. Glad you like it Ste

I dont understand though....

do you lay the first coat on neat ie tidy?

Why do you use a small trowel?

I think I might go do a course in marble effect (dont worry not gonna nick your work) just because I think its awesome :)

Hey steve, nice vid. Its a nice finish. I used the same black classic its a real nice look. Could i just ask why you burnished with a plastic trowel on a classic finish? I know i would on a marmorino carrara finish or intona.

Keep up the good work!

yep i can see it now nice job and iphone lol ive still got an old nokia, how long did it take steve ie days? And i need to get into this side of plastering i can see a massive market for it in certain areas.

Someone showed me how to do this a little and i liked it that much I booked onto a 5 day venetian in a few months time.

Hey steve, nice vid. Its a nice finish. I used the same black classic its a real nice look. Could i just ask why you burnished with a plastic trowel on a classic finish? I know i would on a marmorino carrara finish or intona.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers mate plastic trowel because thats how i was tuaght at GT by Andy

Nice work mate,
What primer did you use and how much a tub is the putty.

Fond fine 140 a tub.

loks very nice
how much did the video cost to produce?

The vid cost about 700 quid its mainly for my clients, so many people are stealing stuff of the net and making it there own this is to show my clients i can do it and do it well.

steve

nice work and video

also welcome to the forum

Cheers dude.

Like the look of that Steve, deep and luxurious, well done.

Thanks.

Goldtrowel, there setup is the nuts.... i have seen it, I have been to look at a few other places and all you get is 3/4m2 boards to do and the products are own made. Goldtrowel you get to do a lifesize room including ceilings, my mate who was showing me his own work done the goldtrowel 5 day and now has his own website!!

5 Day Venetian Marble Plastering Courses - Uks No1 Centre

This is where i did my 10 day advanced course Andy Marshall great guy really knows his stuff.

This is where i did my 10 day advanced course Andy Marshall great guy really knows his stuff.[/QUOTE]

i'm booked on for the 5 day, what extra's is there on the second week? Do you think the 5 day is enough or it worth my while going the 10 day?

thanks, really nice video by the way!

Keep up the good work!

Nice work mate,
What primer did you use and how much a tub is the putty.

loks very nice
how much did the video cost to produce?

steve

nice work and video

also welcome to the forum

Like the look of that Steve, deep and luxurious, well done.

Goldtrowel, there setup is the nuts.... i have seen it, I have been to look at a few other places and all you get is 3/4m2 boards to do and the products are own made. Goldtrowel you get to do a lifesize room including ceilings, my mate who was showing me his own work done the goldtrowel 5 day and now has his own website!!

5 Day Venetian Marble Plastering Courses - Uks No1 Centre

This is where i did my 10 day advanced course Andy Marshall great guy really knows his stuff.

i'm booked on for the 5 day, what extra's is there on the second week? Do you think the 5 day is enough or it worth my while going the 10 day?

thanks, really nice video by the way![/QUOTE]

Sorry only just got back to you i've been really busy, I would say yes to 10 day course over 5 because you get to do many more finishes.

Hi guys I'm new on this site. Just want show you some photo of Venetian stucco in my showroom.
25052011134.jpg 27052011138.jpg 11032011103.jpg

Attachments

• mar (12).jpg
    mar (12).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 415
  • coving (21).jpg
    coving (21).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 396
It says bradford lol there is a call for it no matter where you live its a personal choice oh and yeh a money choice :)

I've thought about doing it and pushing it via kitchen & bathroom companies. I reckon maybe a freebie wall in their showrooms would get the door open:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.