New trowel

Members online

Barrett

Hi all, thought I’d introduce myself, I’m looking for a new trowel ad my current one isn’t leaving the finish I would like (to many lines (could just be were I’m new the lines come out with a wet trowel) and slightly long for my liking) any recommendations (staying away from plastic shite and am currently going towards a 13” marshalltown either gold series or carbon steel one)

Hi I’ve just bought an oxtool 11 inch stainless steel trowel pre worn for £25 and it’s pretty good. The handle is really comfortable which I like.
It’s just what was in stock at the merchants and to be honest perfect for me ……
It’s a personal thing though so what suits one may not be right for another.

Hi all, thought I’d introduce myself, I’m looking for a new trowel ad my current one isn’t leaving the finish I would like (to many lines (could just be were I’m new the lines come out with a wet trowel) and slightly long for my liking) any recommendations (staying away from plastic shite and am currently going towards a 13” marshalltown either gold series or carbon steel one)
Kraft trowels are lovely!

I.d go Mt permashape gold .

Though I have a trowel that's f**k**g amazing .Brill for floating. Dotting scrapping floors hammering nails. Gonna try skimming with it soon. Lightest trowel I.ve ever had . I.d never sell this
Screenshot_20211112-214023_WhatsApp.jpg

Perma shape for on . & mediflex flat & finish ..

I dinged my MT and bought an Ox trowel because I was feeling tight. Pre worn and did me well. £30 from screwfix for a 14”.

unless your trowel is completely fooked, you’ve probably got your timings wrong.

I got a blackspur trowel, there Chinese! Cost me 2.99 from lidl some years ago!
The blade falls of occasionaly but I glue it back on!! Got a red devil drill aswell and it sparks a bit when I put a full bag in but still going!! The drill wasn't on sale like the trowel though!! Had to pay 14.99 for the fooker!!!

I got a blackspur trowel, there Chinese! Cost me 2.99 from lidl some years ago!
The blade falls of occasionaly but I glue it back on!! Got a red devil drill aswell and it sparks a bit when I put a full bag in but still going!! The drill wasn't on sale like the trowel though!! Had to pay 14.99 for the fooker!!!
Toffee bollox.