New trowel case coming soon

No, I don't seek anything for my self even though I have had a bad year and things have been terrible for me and I have been a victim of bullying but @gps was once bullied too so he just takes it out on me , I just want prizes for others more fortunate than I, joking aside without the support of @Plasterers1StopShop ,it's very difficult to run competitions, no dig at the amateur efforts of D and O who shall remain anonymous, each time I have run a bonus ball competition,plastererone stop has given away nice prizes

Sorry can’t bite tonight, table tennis match much more fun

No, I don't seek anything for my self even though I have had a bad year and things have been terrible for me and I have been a victim of bullying but @gps was once bullied too so he just takes it out on me , I just want prizes for others more fortunate than I, joking aside without the support of @Plasterers1StopShop ,it's very difficult to run competitions, no dig at the amateur efforts of D and O who shall remain anonymous, each time I have run a bonus ball competition,plastererone stop has given away nice prizes
I do get that, I wasn’t writing against the shop chaps, just giving my own opinion which is obviously valued by everyone, by the way I think you may have got yourself two cases with that glowing report

98B0F10D-D000-4761-A17A-FA62172D389B.jpeg
Vincey won’t need that now his multi trade career has taken off he just fitted this for me today, I’m well happy with it cheers vince

Oh yes, hopefully @gps doesn't hear of it or he'll be angry and ceevee will be angry too, vincey will be deciding which way to go, the tourist will be inflammatory,the b*****d ,the taffs will be scared of who's going to pay for all our stuff now
I am very very angry about this.
:mad:
I blame the immigrants and muslims tho. But thats for another thread.

To stay on topic...I have the Putz box and I'm very happy with it.
Couldn't be without it now

I am very very angry about this.
:mad:
I blame the immigrants and muslims tho. But thats for another thread.

To stay on topic...I have the Putz box and I'm very happy with it.
Couldn't be without it now
You do know the response will be the case was made in Germany by Syrian immigrants don’t you

You do know the response will be the case was made in Germany by Syrian immigrants don’t you
As long as they're working for me, not vice versa...thats just fine.
Oh...and as long as they were in ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT MINE when they made it (y)

As long as they're working for me, not vice versa...thats just fine.
Oh...and as long as they were in ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT MINE when they made it (y)
I like the way gps has used “table tennis” as code

Ok mate I be at “table tennis” later with ceevee

That case look like one a “gentleman plasterer” might have.........carrried to the job by his manservant, valet, butler type.........I imagine the plasterer might wear a cloak, or at least wear a good overcoat across his shoulders.......

Y’know, ..... I think I might like one.......;)