New trowel case coming soon

Coming soon to Plasterers 1 Stop Shop Franchises and outlets

Our new bespoke trowel case for carrying up-to 5 trowels and the occasional extra!

These cases will be retailing for around £75.00 + VAT and will also have an optional trolley system

To register interest, please drop us a PM and we will be in touch

#Plasterers1StopShop
View attachment 22420 View attachment 22421 View attachment 22422 View attachment 22423 View attachment 22424 View attachment 22425
Here's an idea :) but you have to send me a box if you use it, please don't say "we was gonna do it", im sick of hearing that lol. What about sell all them trowels and throw the box in, a bit like a plastering trowel kit?

Here's an idea :) but you have to send me a box if you use it, please don't say "we was gonna do it", im sick of hearing that lol. What about sell all them trowels and throw the box in, a bit like a plastering trowel kit?
Your still a tad touchy from the Minh? Flynny box debacle :whistle:

Don't know what your talking about?:birra:
I will just leave this here :(

IMG_4442.PNG

Unfortunately mate, it’s a great idea but it is something we have already said we are doing.

We have mentioned all over FB we will be offering kits for various brands within our box

Could do with a decent tool box, big enough for all trowels and floats and what not, have seen some bags that are good, but no decent boxes bar the Stanley tool chest, but not practical to carry it about sites.

It’s not a guide price, we are hoping the final price won’t be that.

Better starting with a slightly higher price than low and having to increase
I would disagree with that when me and @mihn discussed price on the flynnyman trowel safe, which incidentally housed a combination lock and built in radio, we decided on the best price and we would stick to it. If we was to increase it because of demand it would of looked bad and if we decreased it it would cheapen the product. We had plans for to incorporate it into a hop up, site light and kettle but he disappeared :(

I would disagree with that when me and @mihn discussed price on the flynnyman trowel safe, which incidentally housed a combination lock and built in radio, we decided on the best price and we would stick to it. If we was to increase it because of demand it would of looked bad and if we decreased it it would cheapen the product. We had plans for to incorporate it into a hop up, site light and kettle but he disappeared :(
I don't think enough things double as a kettle.

Marshtown permaflex kettle..... Would be awesome