New to site work. Not sure about 'the best technique' or so im told....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im-number-one-so-why-try-harder.jpg

Or are you a bit like this?

A bet you would get a shock if u seen how a proper spread worked etc , fair enough u can get away with abit skimming , most customers dont even notice good plastering to ok plastering usually and would think it was great . Just a little info for you matey before you get to cocky :)

A bet you would get a shock if u seen how a proper spread worked etc , fair enough u can get away with abit skimming , most customers dont even notice good plastering to ok plastering usually and would think it was great . Just a little info for you matey before you get to cocky :)

im not getting cocky. Im telling someone whos being a prick to **** off. How the **** would you know if I can get a finish? Do you think Ive never, ever worked with people before?

This is one me and 2 other chaps did last year. Let me guess what youre going to say....... Its shite? I didnt do it? I just washed out? Its really pathetic that people have to try and drag others down. Miserable c**nts

6 bedroom property for sale in Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, London W9 - 33124100 - Zoopla

actually im not fat at all john... your a chancer.. end of.. what do you want me to say.... and your getting a bit aggressive and your frightening me... so stop it...lmao..

Didn't know there was such a thing as fat plasterers ..... shouldn't be a spread if your fat cos something is wrong with your work rate :RpS_lol:

im not getting cocky. Im telling someone whos being a prick to **** off. How the **** would you know if I can get a finish? Do you think Ive never, ever worked with people before?

This is one me and 2 other chaps did last year. Let me guess what youre going to say....... Its shite? I didnt do it? I just washed out? Its really pathetic that people have to try and drag others down. Miserable c**nts

6 bedroom property for sale in Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, London W9 - 33124100 - Zoopla

Nice bit of tiling been done in that gaff :RpS_biggrin:

Well all i can say is that just cos a few people think im a job robbing, un-skilled cowboy i wont stop working. Those of you who like to have a dig you can basically **** off. I think youre high horsed wankers. Ive been learning for almost 7 years now and I reckon I'm pretty good at what I can do. And for the record, Cassie, you over opionated nob, im not stealing work. Im putting a price in for work that Im capable of doing. I charge decent money for things I can do and occasionally offer a deal if its something I want to learn and if the customer thinks thats ok whats the big deal? Should they only spend their hard earned cash on someone who has been cleared by you as a Plasterer? If youre worried about people nicking your work then maybe you should look into something else? Youre already a well trained plasterer and by the sounds of it youve had years of training at being a massive dick. And just for the record.....youre right. I am a decent bloke. But you seem like a prick.

actually im not fat at all john... your a chancer.. end of.. what do you want me to say.... and your getting a bit aggressive and your frightening me... so stop it...lmao..
Hahaha this thread is turning into a cracker.

Thats shite? You didnt do it? You just washed out?:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.