new generator for mtec 300

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest mate ,Les knows i only spray mono ,i use what he sends me down ,i trust him ,he did say the last time i was up there to try the clamp ones ,but i have not yet

If someone chopped the rate on you 50p would you still use you're machine or try and save a few quid and do it by hand
To be honest Spunky a machine to me is a bit like a megamixer ,just makes life easy ,i,m not a site guy thats sprays 120 bags aday ,and we don,t always use it ,still do it by hand on some jobs ,but it is there if i need it

Love my pump we payed mono on by hand for about 4 years but I wouldn't go back now I mean we sprayed 40m2 @ 15mm thick this morning and it took us about 45mins easy work all rubbed up and lines cut by 3 nice :)

You never look back ,if you render all the time it,s the only way ,but we don,t ,this time of year i look more for my inside works if i can

Hey Ryan been trying to get through to u today and had no job were trying to order 2 twister r/s for our g4 I think it's the d63 ones do u do next day delivery /we need them in Milton Keynes for Wednesday morning

Hi Putz, sorry didn't seem to have a missed call or anything. Number is 01242 236699. Give me a call in the morning and I will get it to you for 9 Wednesday morning. Cheers

Sorry ,but they are the machine guys ,don,t just take your money when you buy one ,stick with you ,and for me that is 6 years later ! always there for any help

Keith, we are not here just to take your money. We stick with are customers and work on the best rates for them. For me it's about looking after customers and getting repeat business. We are always available on the phone even the weekends and evenings.

Keith, we are not here just to take your money. We stick with are customers and work on the best rates for them. For me it's about looking after customers and getting repeat business. We are always available on the phone even the weekends and evenings.
Sorry that comment was not pointed at you in any way , and i,m sure you guys are very good at what you do

Sorry that comment was not pointed at you in any way , and i,m sure you guys are very good at what you do

Sorry Keith, didn't mean to bite there. Apologies. Just getting a little defensive! Hope things are good with you. If your ever stuck with parts or anything please don't hesitate to call and we will help where we can to get you out of trouble

Sorry Keith, didn't mean to bite there. Apologies. Just getting a little defensive! Hope things are good with you. If your ever stuck with parts or anything please don't hesitate to call and we will help where we can to get you out of trouble
No worries mate ,and thank you

Yeah right that's what your old man did to me

Gary, I am not getting into this with you again. I have tried sorting this out with you on here and even on the phone. You wouldn't have any of it.... Out of all my customers I'm pretty confident I could call them all up and have a good talk with them and they would all use us again. The same goes to you as well, if your ever stuck we will help where we can. If you choose not to use us then fair enough I will still sleep at night

Shouldn't Ryan be given a break? If, and I don't know the facts, his old man was an arse, that shouldn't be a reason to keep having a go at him. Surely you should "take as you find", and Ryan does come across as a decent guy and has also offered discounts to forum members, which is more than some others do.

Shouldn't Ryan be given a break? If, and I don't know the facts, his old man was an arse, that shouldn't be a reason to keep having a go at him. Surely you should "take as you find", and Ryan does come across as a decent guy and has also offered discounts to forum members, which is more than some others do.

if he didnt keep saying that his old man didnt do anything wrong then maybe yeah. but everyone is lying and saint andy is telling the truth.

Nick, I have freely admitted mistakes have been made. Yourself and Mr Gibson are the only ones with real issues. You to my knowledge have not even used us yet love to share your opinion. I have tried helping and changing things that people are unhappy about and have mainly succeeded. We will always have a few who aren't happy but I will do my best to avoid that. If you and Gary don't want to give me a chance then fair enough..... I wish you both the best

Nick, One thing that needs to be realised now is that PFT Central / Plasterers 1 Stop Shop is being run by myself. Yes my Dad is here helping me and still has the main say with what happens but at the same time it is my future and my business. What happened in the past whether truthful or not can't be changed. All I can do is assure you it wont happen again. I have nothing to hide and my prices are visible to everyone and I think if you do a comparison with all of our competition you will see we are cheaper in most areas.

With the quote, Im shocked if that's what you were quoted and if that is true im sure a mistake was made somewhere along the line. If you still have the quote I would be interested to see it...

Nick, I'm not asking you to come and use us i'm not worried if you do or don't. What I am saying is stop trying to ruin my companies reputation, if you use me and I don't give you a good service then fine. Do what you feel is necessary.

I feel what happened in the past is unfair to reflect on and it's also unfair to tarnish my reputation, it is also to late to change as it has happened. It is a new start for me and the company, we are moving into a larger warehouse with a trade counter / showroom in the new year and when it's open I would like you to come down and see what im trying to do yourself.

Nick, We advertise on the forum because we can offer and have offered help to people on it. We even have customers come in to see us due to the forum, all of whom have left happy and im sure be will repeat customers. We do not rip people off at all. In fact it's quite the opposite. Instead of constantly slating the company have a look at are prices and take a look for yourself.

It does seem with yourself and Gary that i am fighting a losing battle. So I am going to leave it. I would appreciate you not talking about our company in a bad way anymore... doubtful, but lets see if you can just leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.