new generator for mtec 300

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

posh

i need to buy a new 12kva generator for my mtec 300, does anyone have any recommendations on what model i should use and where i should get it from?

ive looked at ebay etc but not had much joy.

replies much appreciated.

Thanks

it seems im not the only person who seems to think that your a bit overpriced from above comments, it was a jokey comment not meant to offend

What are we overpriced on? We are extremely competitive in most areas to my knowledge and from the market research I have done. Prices can always be discussed if you want to give me a call

We are pretty much the same for a Honda generator. In fact the one Purchased today from us was £1995.00 + vat delivered. Think that makes us cheaper?

I suggest you deal with a PFT dealer. They know what generators are on the market and works. I bought a 15kva genny once but sold it without using it when I bought a complete outfit with genny. Apparently the guy that bought it had problems, something to do with instant loading and had to sell it on.

There is PFT dealers all over the Country but Les at PFT Northern will give you good honest advice without any hard sell.

Not sure to be honest mate. Will give him a call Monday for a little follow up. Think he is going to pop up to have a look.

Spoke about that trade in as well mate. Will call you on Monday about it.

Ryan what price is it for a generator to power a g5 and a g4 and do you have them in stock ?

That's alright mate id rather keep this forum etc separate to everything in the real world lol

Hey Ryan been trying to get through to u today and had no job were trying to order 2 twister r/s for our g4 I think it's the d63 ones do u do next day delivery /we need them in Milton Keynes for Wednesday morning

Got a clamp just seem to be struggling to find the right one the current ones are only doing about 7 pallets of weber prsl m bloody nightmare mate

Sorry ,but they are the machine guys ,don,t just take your money when you buy one ,stick with you ,and for me that is 6 years later ! always there for any help

If someone chopped the rate on you 50p would you still use you're machine or try and save a few quid and do it by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.