New and improved tapit tape review

Members online

Regardless of what I think of a product, it needs to be extensively tested. Imagine BG giving you 1 bag of a new product to trial. Or ox giving you a 300mm speedskim.
Remember when they gave us a pallet of universal one coat for free to try out took ages to get rid off the shite!

In a way it does as postage shoots up as it will be a parcel . This way it can go as a letter
Nonsense. You're trying to get a new product Into the industry. A few hundred quid now will be peanuts if it takes off. Like limeplastering says above. BG gave him a whole pallet of finish to try and they would have given them to a fair few plasterers, costing them thousands. Jesus this is basic business strategy

Nonsense. You're trying to get a new product Into the industry. A few hundred quid now will be peanuts if it takes off. Like limeplastering says above. BG gave him a whole pallet of finish to try and they would have given them to a fair few plasterers, costing them thousands. Jesus this is basic business strategy
Dont think tapits on same turn over to be compaired to british gypsum though

17 curzon Road
lytham st.annes on sea
lancs
fy8 3se
Gives him nothing
Bloke owns a swimming pool
2C2BC4A1-7FF9-4D19-A73F-1B1FEB730F95.jpeg

As uve said.u need to give a roll away and let people get used to it.its basic buisness sense,pointless giving stripes away enough for a couple of beads
He's still struggling to give the product away 18 months after his first post about it... If by some miracle this makes a shop shelf at some point he'll be at deaths door

Dance for me wee man.
Santa Claus Dancing GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

He's still struggling to give the product away 18 months after his first post about it... If by some miracle this makes a shop shelf at some point he'll be at deaths door
Thing is the buisness sense has to be right il give lads that much wen there run out they will think how much they need it,there's no point giving a load of 2 strips away to 1000 plasterers its fooking pointless.give rolls away to 50 would make more sense but hey thats just me

Thing is the buisness sense has to be right il give lads that much wen there run out they will think how much they need it,there's no point giving a load of 2 strips away to 1000 plasterers its fooking pointless.give rolls away to 50 would make more sense but hey thats just me
To give small samples out of anything is ridiculous, if the end game is to get lads using said product. If you’ve confidence in your product it has to be a sensible amount. Leave rolls out at builders merchants etc, if your launching a product it’s brand awareness isn’t it. I can’t see it working for any render application that I could see, but it may have a use in domestic plastering.

It needs giving out like confetti, sink or swim,if it takes off happy days, if it sinks, sack it off and move on.

It needs giving out like confetti, sink or swim,if it takes off happy days, if it sinks, sack it off and move on.
Seems like common sense to me and evidently a few others, including yourself, but not the man trying to make money out of it. I have been to the merchants and given a whole box of those hook on beads (s**t by the way). But I gave them a good test. Imagine being given enough beads to do 1 window...

Talking of confetti......
Tapit u need a buisness manager if it took off ye your in the bucks.sort of pending if u got big orders from big guys.take info on board thats your downfall.you cant give a few strips away and expect a fair review.make lads get used to it then think s**t i really do need this so I'll have a roll in van if 20% of plasterers thought that your quids in

Seems like common sense to me and evidently a few others, including yourself, but not the man trying to make money out of it. I have been to the merchants and given a whole box of those hook on beads (s**t by the way). But I gave them a good test. Imagine being given enough beads to do 1 window...
Not that any of us have launched a product mind, but just seems common sense.