New and improved tapit tape review

Give it a go for me Tom, try one bead , if it's s**t I know not to carry on down that road.
The tape is waterproof and UV proof , the holes in the tape take up any tension.
You don't know if you don't try.
Your my second fave render bloke on here.
paul rudd brown noser GIF

Nonsense. That work is substandard. Even a half decent plasterer would tell you that.

How he fixes his bead is irrelevant and his terrible skimming is nothing to do with your tape. I would suggest giving some to someone well respected on here. Such as olican for example. His work is second to none and can be trusted.

Ps I have no interest in trialling it. But I do however feel compelled to call out substandard work.
I like the sentiment but to be honest @Olican is a bit old school for this.
I am looking for a younger type of spread with the enthusiasm and courage to take on a new way of getting things done.

I am not expecting great things for render but you never know.
You are the expert.
I have a decent sized company currently trying it out for a different use in the building game.
I think if you could change this about to stick external beads it might take off a bit better as that is a pain in the arse as usually drill and plug with stainless screws and washers on bell casts which takes a while

I am looking for a younger type of spread with the enthusiasm and courage to take on a new way of getting things done.

il need more than a few strips mate
my only issue is the shite dabbing
its trying to line the beads up

but if its gonna give you a lift
il give them a go
(y)

think you are wrong there tapit, i am old school, but have always been supportive of your tape, always said good luck with it, and giving it to the old school types is surely a plus, the younger spreads will see it/ask questions about it , and think well if its good enough for olican , i will give it a go, and i totally get the reasoning about sending 3 strips out, cost etc, but its not enough at least 20 strips would be better or a full roll, the more people use it , they will be more confident about buying it

il need more than a few strips mate
my only issue is the shite dabbing
its trying to line the beads up

but if its gonna give you a lift
il give them a go
(y)
Nice one, pm me your details and I will send some over.
Should speed you up a bit.

think you are wrong there tapit, i am old school, but have always been supportive of your tape, always said good luck with it, and giving it to the old school types is surely a plus, the younger spreads will see it/ask questions about it , and think well if its good enough for olican , i will give it a go, and i totally get the reasoning about sending 3 strips out, cost etc, but its not enough at least 20 strips would be better or a full roll, the more people use it , they will be more confident about buying it
I was pulling his leg @hector, you are welcome to try it out.
I will send about 12 out which is more than enough to do a full window.

But you want people to try it on plasterboard. Overskim, pva'd bonding, artex etc. Not just 1 window. Stop being tight. People testing it properly will either make or break your product
Sending out a couple of strips of tape to people doesn’t say much does it.

Regardless of what I think of a product, it needs to be extensively tested. Imagine BG giving you 1 bag of a new product to trial. Or ox giving you a 300mm speedskim.

You need a few rolls to see if it can sway you..not 3 strips enough for a couple of beads..I think uve been pretty much of a cock on here aswell for people wanting to try it.im not arsed your irrelevant to me but just how I see it

You need a few rolls to see if it can sway you..not 3 strips enough for a couple of beads..I think uve been pretty much of a cock on here aswell for people wanting to try it.im not arsed your irrelevant to me but just how I see it

I'm a cock for giving it a try ??

But you want people to try it on plasterboard. Overskim, pva'd bonding, artex etc. Not just 1 window. Stop being tight. People testing it properly will either make or break your product
The idea is render guys will be testing for render, site guys for board and domestics for overskims.
i will now be sending out twelve strips which will do a full window.
@algeeman will get a full roll.

You need a few rolls to see if it can sway you..not 3 strips enough for a couple of beads..I think uve been pretty much of a cock on here aswell for people wanting to try it.im not arsed your an elephant
Elephant Party Hard GIF
to me but just how I see it

In a way it does as postage shoots up as it will be a parcel . This way it can go as a letter
Exactly that John, 12 strips (up from 4) costs 600% less than sending a roll.
It's not a Dyson product, just an adhesive tape if it works for you, it will be apparent right away.

Here's my in depth review of @tapit Tape after receiving the tape i was quite impressed with the quality of it and also the small holes in the tape were great practice for upping my fingering game for my pinky fingers,I was initially meant to use it on a re-skim but forgot,after a mare of a day it was time to get drunk as a skunk,after sinking a load of Nelson mendala's in my immaturity I picked up the sample pieces and put them on my eyebrows my missus had to rip them off but I was to pissed to even register,anyway great f**k**g tape and would like some more to try on my arse crack
20201212_144219.jpg