Nela black premium elite

Members online

No members online now.
Haha take the piss all you like. The world economic forum have advertised the fact this will happen. Major world leaders involved.
You crazy fool!!
There's nothing new in the wealthy squeezing the poor , the race will just speed up as recourses run out

I got a limited edition, diamond bladed, turbo charged, nitro flex, platinum shine, premium speed 2.0, one coat flexi speed special. Best trowel money can buy. Chuck us a grand, and ill tell you where i got it.

Are you asking?
20201017_202304.png

Sick to back teeth of hearing about new spastic trowels it's been at least ten years now guys whatever method you have that is that stick what works for you! Ten years spastic trowel thread closed!!!!!

The reviews on the Elite trowel have actually been amazing and in the 4 months we have had them, they have outsold the previous Premium trowel.

We took feedback from the likes of @essexandy and @Olican and others here and increased the shank length on the 18" which has had a very positive outcome.

It is definitely worth trying the Elite Black Edition, it has had great feedback, sadly though, on here recently there seems to be lots of negativity in general.

picked it up last Friday when it was -3.5
they gave me a jet engine too warm the plot

left a nice finish considering the situation I was in (y)

no front door on rest of hand tools kept freezing on the staircase :rayos:

Attachments

• 20210218_093107.jpg
    20210218_093107.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
  • 20210218_093116.jpg
    20210218_093116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 200
Are you asking?
Well Mr Tony Smith you are equally dislikeable on Facebook as you are on here.
You really need to learn to take some honest criticism of your product better.
Just out of interest; do you think you were the first person to fit a bead using tape? I can't be the only person that knows the failings of your idea without having used your version?

Well Mr Tony Smith you are equally dislikeable on Facebook as you are on here.
You really need to learn to take some honest criticism of your product better.
Just out of interest; do you think you were the first person to fit a bead using tape? I can't be the only person that knows the failings of your idea without having used your version?
Did you not think of putting holes in?
The idea has got to this stage by listening to spreads who have tried it and improving it.
You sound bitter mate.

Did you not think of putting holes in?
The idea has got to this stage by listening to spreads who have tried it and improving it.
You sound bitter mate.
Have you thought about putting smaller holes in the big holes, to have more key?