Need a new work light

Members online

Can anybody show me what the bulb should look like in a wobble light?
Also what wattage is it?
Got two bulbs here, one broken, but they are different shape to the one that came with the wobble light originally.
Hope the one with no glass rolling around inside it lights up tomorrow!
Many thanks

Can anybody show me what the bulb should look like in a wobble light?
Also what wattage is it?
Got two bulbs here, one broken, but they are different shape to the one that came with the wobble light originally.
Hope the one with no glass rolling around inside it lights up tomorrow!
Many thanks
When mine was playing up I blamed the bulb and went out looking for one and it wasn’t easy. Best buying online and getting the exact same shape. Some would fit the holder but we’re too long and came too close to the plastic cover. Got to be exactly the same because of the heat.

When mine was playing up I blamed the bulb and went out looking for one and it wasn’t easy. Best buying online and getting the exact same shape. Some would fit the holder but we’re too long and came too close to the plastic cover. Got to be exactly the same because of the heat.

That’s the problem, I don’t know what the official ones are supposed to look like
Any pics or links to purchase would be great

That’s the problem, I don’t know what the official ones are supposed to look like
Any pics or links to purchase would be great
It’s a 352w. I’ll have a look now. One thing the wholesalers said is these bulbs last an age. Don’t smash them and they’ll go for ages.

The shape is elliptical.
Like this

Attachments

• 65DBE845-B82A-49B8-8924-8D6A84FEA1DF.png
    65DBE845-B82A-49B8-8924-8D6A84FEA1DF.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 243
Cheers Rossi, the ones received off that shower are cylinder shape, 400w. F*****g waste of space.
If I buy bulbs elsewhere and this light still doesn’t work I’m gonna lose the plot

Cheers Rossi, the ones received off that shower are cylinder shape, 400w. F*****g waste of space.
If I buy bulbs elsewhere and this light still doesn’t work I’m gonna lose the plot
I’m sure it’ll work. Sounds like they were returns. Most likely sent back with just basic faults as they’re pretty solidly built.

Did it look like this?
(Note broken glass inside bulb)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
Stay clear of toolsalesuk and also birchwood price tools who are the people actually sending out the lights, I'm utterly disgusted at this. Should start another thread to shame them on google like @JessThePlasterer did with those cowboy builders a while ago
i bought 3 from them paid by paypal received them the next day 2 had cracks similar to yours but easy fix i got some bonding mastic and glued it back this is a weak spot on the lights
even at £200 was worth me fixing it as there the best lights ever and no longer made shame

i bought 3 from them paid by paypal received them the next day 2 had cracks similar to yours but easy fix i got some bonding mastic and glued it back this is a weak spot on the lights
even at £200 was worth me fixing it as there the best lights ever and no longer made shame
You bought 3?! At £200 each? :reloco:

one was for my mate get the vat back so not so bad, wanted 2 spare ones to keep in the garage as got a couple already so should last me for the rest of my plastering days
I honestly think they’ll bring an LED equivalent out soon. There’s a big demand for bright lights so watch this space.

I got two of theses which i use on small jobs.
Schneider Thorsman 50W 110v LED Site Work Light with PTP Power Take Off IMT33112
because its 110v i can plug them into other lights i have on bigger jobs their a good light.

I wasn't prepared to fix something I paid a fortune for it took an age to be delivered so I was pretty disappointed to find it was damaged

Bought 2 led tripod lights off amazon. £98 each and come with 5 year warranty. 13000 lumens when used together. Very stable and don't get hot.
Fills a big lounge easily with more than enough light.

I finally got one bulb, after a few months, and the wobble does work, however I’ve noticed if I’ve had it on for a while, then turn it off, ( to move or whatever) then plug it back in it won’t come on. Has to cool down for 15 minsor so before I can turn it on again.
This the same for all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk