Need a new work light

Cornelius

been plenty of threads about lights so sorry, I got an email from mad4tools the apollo light is on a discount and I'm tempted but I think some places are still selling the wobble light, are there any other contenders I should know about? @scottie5 @Lodan think you have done light threads before any advice? Information?

I couldn't find the wobble ones anywhere and that was months ago, got discontinued. The Apollo is good but go for the powerful version. I bought a second one when they were half price a few months ago(y)

the best light that i have used is the festool it is expensive but it is the best quality.

I found out this evening that 1 Hitachi torch, 2 Makita torches and a plumber/friend/customer holding a torch works well
20170907_194100.jpg

I can't wait to see it in action I had four little portable lights on today and it wasn't enough so hopefully this will do the job nicely

I bought 2 of them apollo, cracker lights. Though haven't broke then out yet (tested them in the house with lights off and curtains closed.

The Apollo is good but only half the light of the Defender. It doesn't light the ceilings up either and it's white light which is drowned out by sunlight. The Defender is yellow light so will light up a room everywhere (ceiling included) regardless of sunlight.

The Apollo is good but only half the light of the Defender. It doesn't light the ceilings up either and it's white light which is drowned out by sunlight. The Defender is yellow light so will light up a room everywhere (ceiling included) regardless of sunlight.
You pic of a defender. Not sure if I've come across them?

For that price they should light up the whole f**k**g street

I bought a new house so poorer than I was will that shift your cold heart ❤️

what have you brought this time?
the last i heard you had just completed one and was going to do a complete renovation so i presume you have finished that and moved on.

what have you brought this time?
the last i heard you had just completed one and was going to do a complete renovation so i presume you have finished that and moved on.
We bought a mid terrace 1930s house late 2015 ,invested all our dosh in it ,so no more doing up and sell , breaks my heart but my pocket can't do anymore ,

Good man you finally got out of plastering. How's selling Defender lights going