Mystery

Aaaaaaahhh I’ve been in tears reading this!! :ROFLMAO:

Man I wish I had a dick and a bag of testosterone so I could legit join in! Not a fan of our @Gibbo getting dragged into that but apart from that.... highly amusing thread!! Why wasn’t this saved for Friday?!

Aaaaaaahhh I’ve been in tears reading this!! :ROFLMAO:

Man I wish I had a dick and a bag of testosterone so I could legit join in! Not a fan of our @Gibbo getting dragged into that but apart from that.... highly amusing thread!! Why wasn’t this saved for Friday?!

Don’t be fooled, he deffo loves it

Try sbr and sand with food colour and leave to dry nextt day pva neat with a roller and you will have no problem.

Fook that. Always used pva and very rarely had issues. Got the blue grit on now and seems better but still not right. Spoke to a few spreads round here and all having issues.

Exactly the same thing every time. Put it on fine. Lay it in fine. Flatten fine. Go to trowel it after this and drags and turns to clay. Different houses different pva etc same symtoms every time. Leave it 5 mins come baxk and it’s going off.

going to grab new gear from somewhere else Monday.

30+ years In game him

The state of this. 2 x 3 bag artex ceilings on Friday morning. Like trowelling bubble gum. Flat n smooth in end but f**k**g ugly from using water. Didn’t get to pun until 2 either.

That is shite work your not charging them for that !

Your problem is bad prep Lack of knowledge .. assume pva will sort it ... wrong !
You can see you lost the set, is why it looks shite ! No ifs ahhhs or butts

Or it could be the water hahahahahha
That is desperate
Feel sorry for the paying customer with you In the house & the bullshit !
Billy

Your problem is bad prep Lack of knowledge .. assume pva will sort it ... wrong !

That is desperate
Billy

Charged double as took me an hour longer.

See if you can get on with a time served spread for a bit. Do some bits that don't get seen or he can put right for you while you get the hang of it.

Good plan back in the cupboards i go or failing that could look into painting

Good plan back in the cupboards i go or failing that could look into painting
Looks to me like you should never have come out of the cupboard.

You'll have to go into painting soon if you keep doing that. Only way to stop the customer seeing what you have done.

Looks to me like you should never have come out of the cupboard.

You'll have to go into painting soon if you keep doing that. Only way to stop the customer seeing what you have done.

Dreading going back to do the rest of house hopefully it’s painted by then so don’t have to look at it.

Much money in painting those shitholes you work at?

Dreading going back to do the rest of house hopefully it’s painted by then so don’t have to look at it.

Much money in painting those shitholes you work at?
It's all right. I'm afraid I can't offer you any work though. You have to understand how building is done to work here. It's not just skimming you see?

It's all right. I'm afraid I can't offer you any work though. You have to understand how building is done to work here. It's not just skimming you see?

Oh, never new that was a required qualification to paint pissy walls. Wouldn’t get better financial gains being a builder then? Ones i know are caked £££

Oh, never new that was a required qualification to paint pissy walls. Wouldn’t get better financial gains being a builder then? Ones i know are caked £££
If only all I did was paint pissy walls.

This week I've replaced a smashed door and frame and replastered the wall and painted all back in.

Replastered a water damaged ceiling and repainted it.

Retiled a bathroom.

Changed the locks on an apartment and put right some tenant damage.

And fixed up the entrance ways.

Next week I'm tearing off some shitty old render and putting that right and replace some s**t pvc with a cement band

And by the time I've done that, we'll be ready to go on a complete renovation including fitting kitchen and bathroom.

So you see, you just don't have the experience and I'm afraid I don't need a lab.

If only all I did was paint pissy walls.

This week I've replaced a smashed door and frame and replastered the wall and painted all back in.

Replastered a water damaged ceiling and repainted it.

Retiled a bathroom.

Changed the locks on an apartment and put right some tenant damage.

And fixed up the entrance ways.

Next week I'm tearing off some shitty old render and putting that right and replace some s**t pvc with a cement band

And by the time I've done that, we'll be ready to go on a complete renovation including fitting kitchen and bathroom.

So you see, you just don't have the experience and I'm afraid I don't need a lab.

You’ve earned this. Wear it proudly

That is desperate
Billy