Mystery

which blue do you use?

Feb or Everbuild?

My concern is that on a scale, i very rarely have issues. 99/100 glue n skik same day problem free easy. But when i get a problem the stress makes me consider changes things
Fucck off lumpy u come on here at least once a month moaning bout thistle u bumder

Put on half what i do and you’ll get some bad gear board bitch
Put half on of what u do,and I’d have no work cause I’d be too slow u bumder,u don’t know what a hard days graft is,u brag about doing one artex ceiling and charging a million dollars and home by one u don’t know what real plasterings like ginger wizard

I don’t know why u like re skimming to skimming board I know which one I’d choose u ginger bumder

Because domestic work is hardly every board, and when it is the customer usually skim it themselves.

On a job other day and asked the old spread where he got his board lifter from, turned out it was his cane. 17% vision left and still skims board to perfection

Board Bitch
And anyway hopefully I’ll be a golf bitch soon, cause the way my games going I’m seriously thinking about turning pro and having a crack so no more board bitch u artex skim shining ginger bumder lol

And anyway hopefully I’ll be a golf bitch soon, cause the way my games going I’m seriously thinking about turning pro and having a crack so no more board bitch u artex skim shining ginger bumder lol
How about you come and be my plastering caddy?you can pass me my trowel clean it and watch a real spread in action ??
Much money in being a caddy?
lol I was just going to suggest he could be my caddy anytime..pass me my trowel wash it down and watch the magic ..

How about you come and be my plastering caddy?you can pass me my trowel clean it and watch a real spread in action ??

lol I was just going to suggest he could be my caddy anytime..pass me my trowel wash it down and watch the magic ..
Playgolf@G**.com

Attachments

• 8898B7D9-2884-46C8-854D-7504C0758B22.jpeg
    8898B7D9-2884-46C8-854D-7504C0758B22.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 232
Because domestic work is hardly every board, and when it is the customer usually skim it themselves.

On a job other day and asked the old spread where he got his board lifter from, turned out it was his cane. 17% vision left and still skims board to perfection
Lol that’s probably the funniest post you’ve put on here

fucck off u tool ,what are u another skim shiner like lumpy and call yourself a plasterer Lol @lurpak your building up a bit of a fan base on here and they don’t like my bants towards u tell them u can fight your own battles

fucck off u tool ,what are u another skim shiner like lumpy and call yourself a plasterer Lol @lurpak your building up a bit of a fan base on here and they don’t like my bants towards u tell them u can fight your own battles
Listen here you big dosser you are not worthy enough to tie my shoe laces before I go out the door mornings..my old mate @lurpak would f**k you in 1 day ..how do you like that one you big dosser??

f**k off tiger woods u n carl think ur summat lol