Mystery

Members online

Fook that. Always used pva and very rarely had issues. Got the blue grit on now and seems better but still not right. Spoke to a few spreads round here and all having issues.

Exactly the same thing every time. Put it on fine. Lay it in fine. Flatten fine. Go to trowel it after this and drags and turns to clay. Different houses different pva etc same symtoms every time. Leave it 5 mins come baxk and it’s going off.

going to grab new gear from somewhere else Monday.
Grit
lol you struggling with multi again u bumder

I’d have the biggest dick here... fo sho
jess i always had this mental image of you ,skipping through the woods carrying your handboard,picking flowers and making daisy chains,....home baking,smiling non stop all day long singing innocent tunes and writing poetry,.....now i am going for a lie down in a dark room, back on the phone to the samaritans/counselling, cant get rid of this image, make it stop,................anyhoooooooooo how are you

jess i always had this mental image of you ,skipping through the woods carrying your handboard,picking flowers and making daisy chains,....home baking,smiling non stop all day long singing innocent tunes and writing poetry,.....now i am going for a lie down in a dark room, back on the phone to the samaritans/counselling, cant get rid of this image, make it stop,................anyhoooooooooo how are you
I’m good mate! Hanging low and a little to the left! Perfect for swinging through the woods actually! :ROFLMAO:

You good?

Reports back. Product unacceptable/faulty.

Twice now I’ve had gear tested and came back as faulty sorry to disappoint the haters lol.

So if you get problems just contact @The Apprentice . it’s worth doing as these reports coming back faulty should help stop further problems with the product.

@Stevieo was sure it was the fizzy tap water

Reports back. Product unacceptable/faulty.

Twice now I’ve had gear tested and came back as faulty sorry to disappoint the haters lol.

So if you get problems just contact @The Apprentice . it’s worth doing as these reports coming back faulty should help stop further problems with the product.

@Stevieo was sure it was the fizzy tap water

That is why it is important to give feedback to @britiswe don't tell people just for fun