Multi finish sponsored by wrigleys!

Members online

Other day. Ceiling n 2 opposites on. Had a nightmare with it as some areas gone in others still soaking wet so can’t trowlel it. Proper ballache.

I’ve been trying to blame everything other than the gear. But the amount of others having the exact same issues

That’s exactly how I’ve had it. Hard patches and the rest greasy as fook

Can I move this to a public forum and get British gypsum to see it
No worries! Feel free Dan. I don’t reckon they will take responsibility for any of the crap material they have been producing though will they?

Tbf I never seen it like lurpak video at all , can’t believe that , what was you skimming over mate

Post the codes on the bags cockney and lurpak
I’ll take a pic of the bags tomorrow mate. I’m not looking forward to using that shite again. British gypsum will only bullshit and denie any responsibility though!

I had a crap few bags last March think said it at time , know it kills day but since lurpak started having issues kind of got infatuation myself in what going on to make it like this , tbh I not used it since

Even having some Board Finish playing up now. Absolutely no choice but to use water on it way earlier than usual. I'm absolutely convinced that something weird is happening to the gear between trowels. It's as if streaks in it are swelling slightly causing stripes that weren't there previously.
I said to my son today that people's description of "like using clay", is absolutely bang on.
Its absolute s**t lately I hate British gypsum and feel like retiring the s**t ripples when you trowel over it the plaster has been s**t ages now and it wasn't absolutely consistent 15 years ago we are being mugged rep on the line tossers