Mtec 330 or g4

Members online

M330, in our opinion, is a different league. Better mix quality, higher output and pumping distance and importantly, longer lasting parts.

We offer our own version of the G4, the EZE K4 so know this style of machine inside out.

They are very good, reliable machines but the M330 is a better machine.

I’m will be spraying GP MOTAR for scratch coat and k render for the base coast for rough cast dash I’m in Ireland so I know materials are a bit different. so the mtec 330 u think is the way to I will hopefully be buying it off ye

I’m will be spraying GP MOTAR for scratch coat and k render for the base coast for rough cast dash I’m in Ireland so I know materials are a bit different. so the mtec 330 u think is the way to I will hopefully be buying it off ye
Am in Ireland g4 ring ramboo tools u can go on Facebook or anywhere else ask what is the best machines and Proven over time g4 wins every time its that good all other company's copy it plus u have a company in Ireland to get parts as soon as possible and can call out to u if u need help

M330, in our opinion, is a different league. Better mix quality, higher output and pumping distance and importantly, longer lasting parts.

We offer our own version of the G4, the EZE K4 so know this style of machine inside out.

They are very good, reliable machines but the M330 is a better machine.
Just out of interest what parts last longer?and are the parts cheaper than pft parts. I find this interesting as using machines u really only have to change the r@s not really anything else

Hi I’m thinking of buying machine and need help is the mtec 330 or g4 the way to go
I've been doing the job 27 year's and worked all over the place everyone in the business of rendering use G4's and usually have ritmo's too, everything else is inferior or just a cheap copy it would be like wanting a Rolex but settling for a cassio

Just out of interest what parts last longer?and are the parts cheaper than pft parts. I find this interesting as using machines u really only have to change the r@s not really anything else
Rotor and Stator and also the mixing shaft will need replacing - on all electric machines.

The M330 mixing shaft will last a year at least. The R/S will last upto 28 tonne on Mono. As opposed to the average 10 tonne with a D6-3.

The parts cost more, but last longer and the output of the R/S is greater

Am in Ireland g4 ring ramboo tools u can go on Facebook or anywhere else ask what is the best machines and Proven over time g4 wins every time its that good all other company's copy it plus u have a company in Ireland to get parts as soon as possible and can call out to u if u need help
G4 has been the most recognised machine for good reason.
But the “copies” certainly aren’t inferior - they actually in some cases, use the same parts…

We have many customers changing over to K4’s from G4’s due to cost saving and extended warranty

G4 has been the most recognised machine for good reason.
But the “copies” certainly aren’t inferior - they actually in some cases, use the same parts…

We have many customers changing over to K4’s from G4’s due to cost saving and extended warranty
I personally wouldn't do that why move from a g4 that has been around for over 30 years and proven for longevity. Saying that if u can't afford the extra few pound for the g4 well then maybe look at a cheaper option but if u are doing render for a living and don't have the few extra k u are doing something worng in my opinion. If I had to buy a machine tomorrow I'd buy a g4. But that's just how I look at things.

It’s seems there is a case for both machines wich 1 will give the least problems when spraying last thing I want is to be half ways down a gable and somting to go wrong with it

I personally wouldn't do that why move from a g4 that has been around for over 30 years and proven for longevity. Saying that if u can't afford the extra few pound for the g4 well then maybe look at a cheaper option but if u are doing render for a living and don't have the few extra k u are doing something worng in my opinion. If I had to buy a machine tomorrow I'd buy a g4. But that's just how I look at things.
I value your point. However, cheap doesn’t
mean worse.

The EZE K4 for example, does cost less, however shares many of the same major components. Performs the same, pumps the same, mixes the same… the list goes on.

And to be fair, the K4 has proved itself on the UK market and is an incredibly good selling machine.

Still, even with the above said. The M330 from M-tec is the better machine in my opinion, having worked, repaired, used and sold all models.

It’s seems there is a case for both machines wich 1 will give the least problems when spraying last thing I want is to be half ways down a gable and somting to go wrong with it
Neither will let you down. The important thing is training and support. All machines have their pros and cons - but if regularly maintained and setup correctly, it’s unlikely they will let you down.

We have had customers from all over the world including Dubai, Malta and even areas of Africa purchase machines from us, the support is only a phone call away.

Go orange..
1625056141777.gif