Motivated Monday

Members online

I never, ever work day after a sevco game

Funnily enough neither have I in about 15 years. Just under so much pressure to get 2 jobs finished for xmass so have to work every hour under the sun. Can't wait until xmass to put the feet up for few weeks.

I always pick up those ripped bags that say £3 on them, the lads on the trade counter like me so always do them at £2 and also done a fair few bags of bonding at £2....noticed the uni bags are much more rip proof so shows BG could sort it if they wanted

2 squid for a bag of bonding! Quadruple it here on west coast!

Funnily enough neither have I in about 15 years. Just under so much pressure to get 2 jobs finished for xmass so have to work every hour under the sun. Can't wait until xmass to put the feet up for few weeks.

2 squid for a bag of bonding! Quadruple it here on west coast!
It is here..£8.50 I got charged other day

Defo blowing guy off behind counter he's already said there like him and give him special deals..i wonder why!

Its because of my rugged good looks, only get that price on badly ripped bags which happens less on bonding and hardwall but get loads of skim and still get a few bags of the other

Its because of my rugged good looks, only get that price on badly ripped bags which happens less on bonding and hardwall but get loads of skim and still get a few bags of the other
Or is it because you take a Stanley knife in and give them a good seeing to ! I mean the bags not the b@q staff

Or is it because you take a Stanley knife in and give them a good seeing to ! I mean the bags not the b@q staff
I went in today and they had no 50mm drywall screws....was a good job my stanley knife was still in the van:muyenojado:

I just put bonding at the front of the van and put a dust sheet over it t never gets put on the ticket.....

My dad's mate had a laff once see how much he'd get away with first off
I just put bonding at the front of the van and put a dust sheet over it t never gets put on the ticket.....
Trickery of the trade could start a whole new thread , had a mate who used to come out the b&q looking like a tool bet pencil in his ear tape clicked on his pants a quick swap of t-shirt topped with anything looked like it was on before

Come on then you moaning Monday morons, not so miserable now are ya,

Funky Friday has arrived !

Come on !!!

2.7 high aswell which is a bitch..and for all u haters out there reveals are getting done in some fancy wood wen new windows go in :)..guaranteed sumbody wud of piped up

Attachments

• WP_20161027_003.jpg
    WP_20161027_003.jpg
    667.3 KB · Views: 244
  • WP_20161028_001.jpg
    WP_20161028_001.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 221
Only half of room in pic gibbo..partner did ceiling with bulk head I did all walls..cnt get on stilts yet cos of my knee..been saying that to him for last year now lol

So basically you don't want to get on the stilts lol
Basically ye lol..I could probably get on them for a little gage just my muscles arnt fully built up yet..takes ages to get my leg muscles equal to 1 another as I went nearly a year without doing owt on my right leg as had to wait for the op