Motivated Monday

Have you tried the new speedskim yet?
Well that's me done for today not hanging around waiting for the hardwall to dry more important things to sort out like a few peronis and house hunting

Nope not yet.... I had hoped to be plastering this week a couple of days but being ill alll weekend has screwed up this week

IMG_0268.JPG
Sampling some Italian beer in avimore

You're quoting yourself you loon
Mrs came back flipped a lid about the bath, had a big rant off with her :endesacuerdo:

She said "all you do is make a mess everywhere and work,work,work "
FFS her plus you lot saying same , I said ok enough is enough I'm going out , let me hair down, relax and take a chill pill or something, things can't carry on like this , you were right ...

So I nipped down B&Q to have a bit of time out, they got purdy brushes on special offer.
:bananahappy:

Mrs came back flipped a lid about the bath, had a big rant off with her :endesacuerdo:

She said "all you do is make a mess everywhere and work,work,work "
FFS her plus you lot saying same , I said ok enough is enough I'm going out , let me hair down, relax and take a chill pill or something, things can't carry on like this , you were right ...

So I nipped down B&Q to have a bit of time out, they got purdy brushes on special offer.
:bananahappy:
So you didn't stock up on unifinish @b&q?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It seems like the Mrs is always causing trouble when it comes to us plasterers . I get it everyday! she says "on that forum again" you're so sad. Get a life.
Get your dirty work pants off the couch.
Rings me when I've just got to work asking when I'm finished !!
Has a go at me for buying work clothes so I now hide them in the van
Does this ring a bell to anyone else or is it just me and vince with the naggers

It seems like the Mrs is always causing trouble when it comes to us plasterers . I get it everyday! she says "on that forum again" you're so sad. Get a life.
Does this ring a bell to anyone else or is it just me and vince with the naggers

lol nope... my good lady pretty much lets me do as I wish :D

Monday! f**k my Tuesday also felt like s Monday! Woke up and felt like a rangers fan, bartered, bruised, depressed and pockets empty. Went out for one or 2 to watch the game but ended up a 15 Pinter! Monday was a b*****d! Didn't go into 10 and threw the head up at 2ish and f**k*d off home! Yesterday wasn't to good either! Just felt like s**t!

Same as, half I'm not the only one.

My missus is good mostly but don't like it when I don't answer her, my daughter just says " Good input dad!" :coffee:
Never tell her it's an easy half day as 1 it curses it and 2 I like a crafty pint on way home. :)

Monday! f**k my Tuesday also felt like s Monday! Woke up and felt like a rangers fan, bartered, bruised, depressed and pockets empty. Went out for one or 2 to watch the game but ended up a 15 Pinter! Monday was a b*****d! Didn't go into 10 and threw the head up at 2ish and f**k*d off home! Yesterday wasn't to good either! Just felt like s**t!
I never, ever work day after a sevco game

Lol,just grabbed a few multifinish ripped bags on offer ... For Lodan
I always pick up those ripped bags that say £3 on them, the lads on the trade counter like me so always do them at £2 and also done a fair few bags of bonding at £2....noticed the uni bags are much more rip proof so shows BG could sort it if they wanted

I always pick up those ripped bags that say £3 on them, the lads on the trade counter like me so always do them at £2 and also done a fair few bags of bonding at £2....noticed the uni bags are much more rip proof so shows BG could sort it if they wanted
Better plaster and better bags,get what you pay for in this game

Sod your motivated day I`m out. I had 2 wallpaper steamer break out of 3. Then got called G** at the garage by a roughly 12 year old pikey surrounded by the pikey elders, where I instantly froze as I wasn`t sure if I pull his undies over his head will our little house be in flames by the time I get home, so I just walked...:aburrido:

Sod your motivated day I`m out. I had 2 wallpaper steamer break out of 3. Then got called G** at the garage by a roughly 12 year old pikey surrounded by the pikey elders, where I instantly froze as I wasn`t sure if I pull his undies over his head will our little house be in flames by the time I get home, so I just walked...:aburrido:
Steamer , multitraders...ffs