Motivated Monday

Members online

Lazy day here picked up two fkin heavy doors 1front 1back ,sorted some tools , messaged a client, sent a quote and now on the beachside ordering " Gambas pil pil" and "fritura malagueño" spicy prawns and mixed fried seafood :sisi::birras: just outside malagas industrial area.
IMG_4373.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG

He says work around this till tomorrow glad some customers have helped the plasterer out today

Attachments

• 1477317886466-401030115.jpg
    1477317886466-401030115.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
Well I was that DE-motivated by you useless lot , pissed off home after first mix and didn't get job finished.

If anyone did go to work post up ,might motivate these has beens to go work tomorrow

Well I was that DE-motivated by you useless lot , pissed off home after first mix and didn't get job finished.

If anyone did go to work post up ,might motivate these has beens to go work tomorrow
That's just weakness you weren't forced to go home like me

i decided to take the week off and chill-ax, got a bit of tiling to do in my kitchen might surf the net for another holiday,

any views of going part time at 52----just thinking about it

@ puddlove. I've been part time for a couple of years now. Love it. Got no debts or mortgage (other than my van) and my mrs is cheap to run. Monthly bills come to about £600 a month. Mrs works part time too so for what I call a beans on toast lifestyle I have to work one day a month! I'm 49 in January.

i decided to take the week off and chill-ax, got a bit of tiling to do in my kitchen might surf the net for another holiday,

any views of going part time at 52----just thinking about it
Forgot to say , traffic was great today, as all the schools were off,think I might have next week off ... When traffic is s**t again

Im about as enthusuastic as an AID's victim with the flu today

I was motivated today, until I realised i'm double booked next week. Going to have to do a few late ones and weekends, must learn to say no!

Its the turn in the weather I reckon, cant moan though guys rather work through it than sit at home moaning about it

View attachment 14293 Just going to pick this up and take the kids around the north of Scotland for rest of week. Stay over at Loch Ness, Skye and anywhere else we fancy. Only down side is wife is coming

Did that in Aug after N. East coast in bandit country up to Edy, stirling, kinloch, Eilaen Donnan, Sky, Dunvegan, Ft william n Ben Nevis down to Glasgow n back down lakes n stuff, Best wheels i ever bought mate get over the chanel tho, much cheaper n thousands of free stop overs in the aires there.

Oh yeh couldnt be arsed today but worked till 1 then pissed down so had halfa got new tyre too mot van and pic carpet up for laborour coz im good like that ! But wot i really really want is 3 days kip in an empty quiet house .

View attachment 14293 Just going to pick this up and take the kids around the north of Scotland for rest of week. Stay over at Loch Ness, Skye and anywhere else we fancy. Only down side is wife is coming
You rented that?? If so do you mind saying how much it was for a week. Am thinking of doing similar when over in spring or maybe after xmas.