monocouche without a pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rigsby you should try it if you still have that LK, sod messing about with ritmo for top coats.

Get John blasting it on and follow him rubbing.

Quicker and less mess, very accurate too

I have Chris, not fast enough for me. Last job we had a 16 year old spraying it on quite well but could do with being faster. Got my own compressor now and swing gun. It can be as fast as you want with the Ritmo.

For texture I feel the gun is better than the hopper. Not only speed but a nicer job.

Any pics Mac? I'd be interested to see. I Only use the hopper gun for micro. Sprayed 2 rooms on a domestic the other day and it worked perfect. I need to test some bucket coats and see what it's like.

image.jpg

Last wall we did was about 26m2 2 passes probably took about 30-45 mins including touching up and setting up.

We have a mini gorilla tub, laddo keeps it topped up and I can fill hopper myself.

Not sure what other set ups spray at but at the moment I can live with that.

Last wall we did was about 26m2 2 passes probably took about 30-45 mins including touching up and setting up.

We have a mini gorilla tub, laddo keeps it topped up and I can fill hopper myself.

Not sure what other set ups spray at but at the moment I can live with that.

I use one of them tiny gorilla tubs. Perfect for quick top ups.
It's definitely a lot easier than hand balling it. Less messy aswell.

It's handy getting the one with different sized nozzles too. I think there's others that only come with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.