monocouche without a pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometime just think let Ryan get on with it ,you guys and your Eze machines ,great for thin coat ,but when someone wants a machine for mono ,dont say Eze !,Ryan has better machines to do the job ,and it is not helping the guy that wants a machine for mono !,with respect ,if you want to put business his way ,leave him to it !

33f65b9c501d22b22da78d6abe42487e.jpg
i just got a new Hoover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sometime just think let Ryan get on with it ,you guys and your Eze machines ,great for thin coat ,but when someone wants a machine for mono ,dont say Eze !,Ryan has better machines to do the job ,and it is not helping the guy that wants a machine for mono !,with respect
Agreed Keith. My fault. I was just trying to wind Bobby up because I know the Eze makes his Blood boil.
It's still a whole lot better than hand balling though!

I sometime just think let Ryan get on with it ,you guys and your Eze machines ,great for thin coat ,but when someone wants a machine for mono ,dont say Eze !,Ryan has better machines to do the job ,and it is not helping the guy that wants a machine for mono !,with respect ,if you want to put business his way ,leave him to it !

It all depends on what they need as you say mate. But remember the EZE is a brand not a single machine. We have the 24 - K4 - Mix and generators. Also a few new machines within the next 3 months

Fair play your back playing after that horrific injury last year

Was hard work getting back to it. 10 months of rehab and agony. When you love something it's hard to let go! Rugby has been something I have done since I was 6. I couldn't not play lol! I would end up working all day Saturday as well!

Agreed Keith. My fault. I was just trying to wind Bobby up because I know the Eze makes his Blood boil.
It's still a whole lot better than hand balling though!
That does make me laugh Rossi.
Why would that make my blood boil?
I looked at the Eze Machine 3 years ago and thought it was s**t.i bought a ritmo L and love it
I'm not bothered at all mate.
(y)
Oh and I have a g4:bailando::bananas::birra:

Was hard work getting back to it. 10 months of rehab and agony. When you love something it's hard to let go! Rugby has been something I have done since I was 6. I couldn't not play lol! I would end up working all day Saturday as well!
I've been there
I broke my leg in 2 places when I was 26 playing footy

That does make me laugh Rossi.
Why would that make my blood boil?
I looked at the Eze Machine 3 years ago and thought it was s**t.i bought a ritmo Land love it
I'm not bothered at all mate.
(y)

Did you actually look at it and use it though Bobby? We see lots of people daily but I can't remember you having a demo? I maybe wrong

If your putting it on by hand, the only way is a cement mixer IMO, a big one, can get 18 bags in mine and mix fook out of it.
1 labourer needed for carrying.

you not thought of getting a machine just for your mono ,and keeping the one you have for you thin coat work ?
Yes I have to make that decision this week really. Trouble is I don't have the storage space for another machine and don't want to rent extra storage.

Yes I have to make that decision this week really. Trouble is I don't have the storage space for another machine and don't want to rent extra storage.
Easy for me as mine is always on the van ,but i know you do all plastering works ,see what you mean ,buy a shed !

Not actually sure of the make, it's petrol so it's nice and light, just push a tow at into the bottom and pull her away, there quite common around my neck of the woods in Ireland. It's on a job atm so can't check the name. Holds 6 wheelbarrows if filled to the neck
If left to mix the stuff isn't half as bad as a lot make out to put on by hand.

Not actually sure of the make, it's petrol so it's nice and light, just push a tow at into the bottom and pull her away, there quite common around my neck of the woods in Ireland. It's on a job atm so can't check the name. Holds 6 wheelbarrows if filled to the neck
If left to mix the stuff isn't half as bad as a lot make out to put on by hand.

cheers big k
sounds like we've a few good options then. no point splashing out until we see if we like it or not.
we can get sand and cement rendering spot on, so monocouche shouldn't really be a problem for us.
especially as you can come back the next day!

cheers big k
sounds like we've a few good options then. no point splashing out until we see if we like it or not.
we can get sand and cement rendering spot on, so monocouche shouldn't really be a problem for us.
especially as you can come back the next day!

Yeah of course you can come back next day, but not advisable if it was ready to scrape at 9pm the night before!

Yeah of course you can come back next day, but not advisable if it was ready to scrape at 9pm the night before!

point taken, still better than chasing round sand and cement render in blazing sun. it seems a bit more forgiving than that.
thanks again bigk

point taken, still better than chasing round sand and cement render in blazing sun. it seems a bit more forgiving than that.
thanks again bigk
Can you put a picture up of your first panel, where you can see the overlap lines the halos and the slacks in the wall.

Found one for sale on a second hand site over here, looks a different model slightly to mine but they are the bees knees
f448f726270cde4cc697dd4f85dacd7c.jpg

Although you still struggle to get the jist how big the drum is off the photo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.