Mono wet corner

S a plastering

Private Member
what's the best method for two wet internal corner never really done one only hard angles but I've got one coming up just want too get a nice crisp angle cheers

Always do wet angles with mono, try to do dry angles with skim. Work to them neat as you can then I just twitch them when it’s picked up abit. I section them flat and plumb, if my trowel is square enough carefully drag the trowel up them keeping it square. Find it easier than doing dry, bit more time involved but looks better. Always fold my mesh into the angle when basing to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any reason why you dont do wet angles with skim? I love them :D

Find if the joinery is s**t it follows what’s there, on a job at the min 600 centres on a re-skim walls and ceilings. It’s shocking, zombie mix isn’t even cutting it.

Expansion joint pushed into the corner gets them as crisp as hell. Protects against corners that ain't been properly tied as well.

Find if the joinery is s**t it follows what’s there, on a job at the min 600 centres on a re-skim walls and ceilings. It’s shocking, zombie mix isn’t even cutting it.

600 centres on ceilings is shocking...shouldn't be allowed