Money.

Members online

Sad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200322-084255.png
    Screenshot_20200322-084255.png
    644 KB · Views: 185
I think it will go other way when over be a massive boom in work they’ll be crying out for staff in all sectors! The world don’t go to sleep it builds and moves forward for the benefit of all!

I am not out of work so I don't think I could get it.
If the self employed want to sit and wait for handouts why not just jack in and sign on.

Because were not looking for handouts were looking for support to be able to continue in our business like paye.

Are you even a plasterer? Why are you even on here you irritating prick?

Because were not looking for handouts were looking for support to be able to continue in our business like paye.

Are you even a plasterer? Why are you even on here you irritating prick?
It's a difficult one because we would all just take the money and have a couple of weeks off.
some business's are being forced to close down we are not and its the same for a lot of others, taxi's, gift shops, caterers etc. It may change but for now we have to try and get through.
I do plaster now and again when I have to but its not my favourite way to earn a living.

It's a difficult one because we would all just take the money and have a couple of weeks off.
some business's are being forced to close down we are not and its the same for a lot of others, taxi's, gift shops, caterers etc. It may change but for now we have to try and get through.
I do plaster now and again when I have to but its not my favourite way to earn a living.

Well I can guarantee peoples phone will not ring for 3 months if we are to believe the media so yes we do need support like the test of society because.

We are the same people that will be needed to help push the country back out at the other side with our skill sets to help boost the economy.

But the point will be any self employed person will have to pay the extra taxes down the track and did not get the support employees have been given by the government.

Well I can guarantee peoples phone will not ring for 3 months if we are to believe the media so yes we do need support like the test of society because.

We are the same people that will be needed to help push the country back out at the other side with our skill sets to help boost the economy.
That's why I never listen to the media, I use my own judgement.
if you convince yourself there is no work to be had you will 100% have no work.
I am thinking otherwise and I have work for now.

But the point will be any self employed person will have to pay the extra taxes down the track and did not get the support employees have been given by the government.
Only employees who have been told to shut.
Nobody has told you not to work.
Who has said you will have to pay extra taxes?

Only employees who have been told to shut.
Nobody has told you not to work.
Who has said you will have to pay extra taxes?

We wont have the opportunity to work as people will not want work completing.

I dont know what you dont understand?

Once the business becomes unviable then it has to close, we all have to make our own decisions.

Ok so let's say myself that's been self employed 25 years have kept myself and at times multiple lads in work even after the banking crash.

If the switch turns off but only for say 6 months then what am I and others to do in that under normal circumstances we would be crazy crazy busy and will be again so we are far from failed business.

Why should we not get support for 80% of last years tax return just the same as a payee is now benefiting, people on benefits are even getting an increase.

Why are we deemed not worthy of help?

Ok so let's say myself that's been self employed 25 years have kept myself and at times multiple lads in work even after the banking crash.

If the switch turns off but only for say 6 months then what am I and others to do in that under normal circumstances we would be crazy crazy busy and will be again so we are far from failed business.

Why should we not get support for 80% of last years tax return just the same as a payee is now benefiting, people on benefits are even getting an increase.

Your customers walk away that's your fault, the government takes your customers away from you due to a catastrophic event not your fault. This isn't normal market behaviour, very hard under the current situation to say which businesses are unviable.

Not at the moment because you can still work.
If you have no work you may have enough invested profit to carry you through.
If not it's the same as for the airline companys we go bust.
I am in the same boat and hoping Big Boris will do a bit more in coming days.

Your customers walk away that's your fault, the government takes your customers away from you due to a catastrophic event not your fault. This isn't normal market behaviour, very hard under the current situation to say which businesses are unviable.
Most people are still working, The majority of jobs that may go are in the service industry most of these are on minimum wage. Target supermarket employees, their jobs should be safe.

Most people are still working, The majority of jobs that may go are in the service industry most of these are on minimum wage. Target supermarket employees, their jobs should be safe.
There's more jobs out there than ever, but for us we're going to get hit cos I can't see myself working at aldi. 2008 kicked the f**k out of our savings, that taught me a lesson, to live cheap and get the savings back up. Looks like I'm going to do it again.

If you aint heard of this conference that took place in october 2019 have a quick look.

Holy s**t.