Money.

Members online

Its not bout that . Its about living by your means .
So it's not about charging silly rates in the good times and when s**t hits the fan your f**k*d? Dragging the trade down along the way thinking your billy big bolloxs earning £150 a day not taking into account expenses etc..not directing it at you I mean in general

I think yous are not looking at the facts economicaly.there has been nothing like this since the second world war.any recession you have seen is a walk in the park.do you realise what % of uk gdp he has just pumped in,and he aint finished. The usa is looking at a 25% fall back and thats conservative with the virus not even any where what it will do.its a depression not a recession we are looking at.please dig me up in a couple of weeks and lets see where we are please,or a month i will love to apologise.their is not one reputable economic reporter saying this is like anything since the great depression that started in1929.
Can always borrow loads of money and not pay it back..sounds a banging idea tbf..bet @ritchis selling his arse the skimming monkey

So it's not about charging silly rates in the good times and when s**t hits the fan your f**k*d? Dragging the trade down along the way thinking your billy big bolloxs earning £150 a day not taking into account expenses etc..not directing it at you I mean in general
What you charge and living by your means is two different things

I think yous are not looking at the facts economicaly.there has been nothing like this since the second world war.any recession you have seen is a walk in the park.do you realise what % of uk gdp he has just pumped in,and he aint finished. The usa is looking at a 25% fall back and thats conservative with the virus not even any where what it will do.its a depression not a recession we are looking at.please dig me up in a couple of weeks and lets see where we are please,or a month i will love to apologise.their is not one reputable economic reporter saying this is like anything since the great depression that started in1929.
I don't see your point, It's around 15% of GDP, and mirrors what other European countries have done.what alternative was there ? The national debt is telephone numbers in any case.

Can always borrow loads of money and not pay it back..sounds a banging idea tbf..bet @ritchis selling his arse the skimming monkey
Mike the figures are online what the government has borrowed, it has well exceded 2008 banking crisis,any crisis since the world war 2.and the will still need to do more.these are facts not doom & gloom.and the virus has not even hit us full yet.it aint about do something else this hit is cataclismic financially.

I don't see your point, It's around 15% of GDP, and mirrors what other European countries have done.what alternative was there ? The national debt is telephone numbers in any case.
Correct,but thats the now.it will be far more than that soon

Correct,but thats the now.it will be far more than that soon
It may well be do, what ever it takes as he said.its saddling future generations with debt but the average man on the street doesn't care about the national debt he cares about his mortgage and a job and his family. Eventually 3 months 12 months down the line were through it and still have a functioning economy, were lucky were a reasonably wealthy country, Italy is nearly a bankrupt country this will finish them off.

Hope u are correct,i have had a business for over 30 years and never seen anything like this.through recessions and other times.good luck to you all.
I will be correct and il bob back on here and let you all know,positive attitude from every1 is what country needs,not doom n gloom and looking at national GDP every 5mins..make sure ur kids are fine and got roof over ya head,pay ur drug debts every1s happy..f**k GDP

If you look at a graph of the economy through all depressions and recessions it always bounces back and takes the same projection. Things will get good again and grow. The time in between is anyone’s guess.

I've got plenty to go at but I've noticed new inquiries have dropped off by half at least
At this present time People are worried about there elderly relatives dieing at the moment, so I guess rendering there house is not top of there worries.

When I started plastering I was told that you have to prepare for the lean times as when they come they hit hard.

The recession in 2008 hit and the 2 plasterers that told.me that were broke and I went travelling for a year while the recession took hold.... I never really went back full time after that as I invested what I saved and that worked well.

I am not as prepared for this one as I have had a number of set backs and have invested heavily in some projects so I am stretched but have enough to survive for 12 or 18 month s.

when will people stop spending money they don't have on crap they don't need then complain when things go to s**t....

my little man wrecking the fuucking house..
girls love lazying around doing fuuck all :birra: :birra:
seems to be a female thing/ wife just came through to me a f**k**g big tit in here hand and said ive got a lump don't think I /will be here long / I hardly looked up and said o well its not all bad news then she for some reason called me a bsssssterd strange breed lol

China, South Korea are getting back to normal already with very few new cases there lock down was brutal mind but gives every other country hope.
That's true. But from what i've read a virus will come and go like waves. Initial outbreak, people think its gone, then it'll come back even stronger in second wave. So its fingers crossed they find a treatment before that. Long time before normality. If it's not a compete lockdown for months there might still be a living to be made

my little man wrecking the fuucking house..
girls love lazying around doing fuuck all :birra: :birra:
My little lad (2) is a whirlwind. Just drags everything to the ground and walks away. Drives me mad but then throws a few of his dance moves when the music is on and were In stitches and he’s forgiven. Gotta love em.

That's true. But from what i've read a virus will come and go like waves. Initial outbreak, people think its gone, then it'll come back even stronger in second wave. So its fingers crossed they find a treatment before that. Long time before normality. If it's not a compete lockdown for months there might still be a living to be made
I went to see a nurse the other day. Had a good chat and she said the same. China quarantined too early. It will peak again she said.

f**k me pal have u got a mrs? U need a good shag