money

Members online

I was looking for money. I do it everywhere. Mrs goes mad about it. Rummaging down the back of the chairs in the drs waiting room, pubs - everywhere

It's usually good for a pound or two but half a gram of niff - well i hit the jackpot there, didn't I ?
Lol. What do your pals think about you rummaging down the back of their chairs and sofas? :ROFLMAO:

Nothing worse than going in on a job putting in a fair price and then the customer saying you were double the price of another plasterer...you ask them who the company is and it's some muppet on facebook market place who turns up with his tools in a Lidls carrier bag.

what sort of jobs are you talking about mate

You're the biggest gobshite on here, 200 pics a week and 2000,009 mts a month get out of here, you brave when your pissed excuse for a spread.
Coming from the bloke who thought he broke the market with his s**t useless tape filling up the forum with pictures of the crap thinking he was going to be a millionaire. Excuse my grammar and English you f**k**g cuunt.

Coming from the bloke who thought he broke the market with his s**t useless tape filling up the forum with pictures of the crap thinking he was going to be a millionaire. Excuse my grammar and English you f**k**g cuunt.

there all millionaires on here mate

quoting against lads with plastic bags
grand a day these lot are on.

some are on 2 grand a day if they swallow :ROFLMAO:

there all millionaires on here mate

quoting against lads with plastic bags
grand a day these lot are on.

some are on 2 grand a day if they swallow :ROFLMAO:
:lol: It’s the only tool I have. I no what ya mean every one earns a lot on this forum don’t no what I’m doing wrong haha.

Nothing worse than going in on a job putting in a fair price and then the customer saying you were double the price of another plasterer...you ask them who the company is and it's some muppet on facebook market place who turns up with his tools in a Lidls carrier bag.
We priced one not long ago to be told they accepted a price less than half of ours. And I hadn't gone in heavy.