money

Members online

I’ve won a lot more than I’ve earned in a day or month on a roulette table you lose concept of money the more you handle! I find it depressing making whatever 200 quid a day and go online and win £5000 in 30 minutes (y) Slippery slopes but live ya own life and don’t worry about others it’s all gravy baby:birras:

I’ve won a lot more than I’ve earned in a day or month on a roulette table you lose concept of money the more you handle! I find it depressing making whatever 200 quid a day and go online and win £5000 in 30 minutes (y) Slippery slopes but live ya own life and don’t worry about others it’s all gravy baby:birras:

what the f**k are you shitting on about....

you haven't won 5k
your talking out your s**t box.

We priced one not long ago to be told they accepted a price less than half of ours. And I hadn't gone in heavy.
Getting that all the time the last 12months, all the spreads are cutting there own throat down my end, but still go round bragging there making bags full of doe.but what take the piss the most is all the big sites r taped and the jointers are pissing £1500 -£2000 a week round here, might have to dust my taping tools off and get back on site cause private work for me has not been great last six month

Attachments

• IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 135
Hi mate how are you hope all’s well I’m not arguing on the forum anymore I’m a reborn Cristian and any extra money I have goes directly to the Red Cross for all the children in Uganda :love:

you wanna buy a shiit box ??
thousand pounds
??

Coming from the bloke who thought he broke the market with his s**t useless tape filling up the forum with pictures of the crap thinking he was going to be a millionaire. Excuse my grammar and English you f**k**g cuunt.
eloquently put as always Choppa :numberone:

where am I going wrong carl
every c**t here is a millionaire

in a week :frenetico:
You do actually talk about money than anybody else on here... healthy debate please don’t resort to your usual drunken saliva (y) Can’t understand why you started a post mainly relating to yourself! I see you as a deeply troubled man I hope your ok

You do actually talk about money than anybody else on here... healthy debate please don’t resort to your usual drunken saliva (y) Can’t understand why you started a post mainly relating to yourself! I see you as a deeply troubled man I hope your ok

fuuck off I'm having a beer
keep your nonsense too yourself

He sounds a bit like David Beckham you know

I worked in a nut home once, the owner said take no notice of the inmates just play along!! Finished the job and bloke comes up to me give me 20 stella bottle tops for payment... Of I goes laughing to the owner shows him them!!
Owner laughs says throw them away!!!
Give me a dustbin lid and says keep the change!!! :oops:

I worked in a nut home once, the owner said take no notice of the inmates just play along!! Finished the job and bloke comes up to me give me 20 stella bottle tops for payment... Of I goes laughing to the owner shows him them!!
Owner laughs says throw them away!!!
Give me a dustbin lid and says keep the change!!! :oops:

what the fuuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

[QUOTE
Coming from the bloke who thought he broke the market with his s**t useless tape filling up the forum with pictures of the crap thinking he was going to be a millionaire. Excuse my grammar and English you f**k**g cuunt.

You kinda blew any chance of respect on here by pictures of your work! Intelligence is a wonderful thing but ina room full of spreads your just a nob and putting your point across won’t work! Majority rules if you said black was white you would still be wrong! Too late for you my friend...163 stops at Leeds city centre if u want a tear up ? Won’t be there but will send a friend that bites ears off for cash :boxeador: