Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Chris bigseggs, Church comes back every now again don't he? and Chris go's off the rails every so often but always comes back usually lady trouble.

My Vote goes to the clay monster and slimy steve..........oh and irish obviously..:RpS_thumbsup:

What is the role of a mod? Is it worth it? What do you get out of it?seems to me it's a bit like a childminder lookin after all the kids on here:-0:RpS_lol:

What is the role of a mod? Is it worth it? What do you get out of it?seems to me it's a bit like a childminder lookin after all the kids on here:-0:RpS_lol:

it's exactly that mate, there is no payment of any kind occasionally there may be a tool to trial, but i've never had one and no some times it really is not worth the aggro, but if you didn't have mods this site would probably be shut down now, and you little oiks would have no where to play, so come on now boys and girls up the apples and pears, way past your bed times, sweet dreams xx

Cheers warrior, feck that, hats off to you's I couldn't do it,and I certainly would miss my playground:RpS_thumbup:

My Vote goes to the clay monster and slimy steve..........oh and irish obviously..:RpS_thumbsup:

No probs. I accept your offer to be the Grand Wizard and obviously , with Flynnys help, make this a cleaner, whiter than white forum. Obviously we will have to introduce a no drugs policy (Stella is a safeish drug) so that the mods will have to prove that them, or de'z family is nat, lak dealers innit :RpS_thumbup:

Yep its a thankless task (although I do appreciate everything the mods do) I am hopefully in a position this christmas to organise a few beers and what not for them as this has been the first year my health has meant I can concentrate on things a lot more :)

The next mods wont be named and we wont want their identity to be disclosed so they can play safely :)

Also I have a few ideas to expand the forum... a few of you may have seen some extra sections appear on the site one night (late) when i was testing..... well these should be in full swing after my cycle trip and we will be challenging a few other companies :) Nice bit of competition!!!

Either way if you are interested in being a mod and think you can handle it and that you have the right attitude to drive the forum in the right direction then let me know....

I need to hit the hay as I am on my bike tomorrow :)

Danny

We will be holding interviews at the end of the month so please get your applications in quick oh and previous applicunts please dont apply xxxx

No probs. I accept your offer to be the Grand Wizard and obviously , with Flynnys help, make this a cleaner, whiter than white forum. Obviously we will have to introduce a no drugs policy (Stella is a safeish drug) so that the mods will have to prove that them, or de'z family is nat, lak dealers innit :RpS_thumbup:

YO we iz not dealers it is for health reasons xx

A moderators Xmas do eh!!!! :RpS_sneaky:
Well I've organised me own for me, ahmed78, Sara_spread & a few others :RpS_thumbsup:

Yep its a thankless task (although I do appreciate everything the mods do) I am hopefully in a position this christmas to organise a few beers and what not for them as this has been the first year my health has meant I can concentrate on things a lot more :)The next mods wont be named and we wont want their identity to be disclosed so they can play safely :)Also I have a few ideas to expand the forum... a few of you may have seen some extra sections appear on the site one night (late) when i was testing..... well these should be in full swing after my cycle trip and we will be challenging a few other companies :) Nice bit of competition!!!Either way if you are interested in being a mod and think you can handle it and that you have the right attitude to drive the forum in the right direction then let me know....I need to hit the hay as I am on my bike tomorrow :)Danny
Danny why not introduce a sin bin section? Where any member who misbehaves, or receives an infraction gets suspended and put in the sin bin section. Then when others come home from a tuff day , a bit tired,and sumthin is pissin u off you can go to the sin bin section and empty your anger cannon on who ever is in the bin unlimated abuse. And they cant answer back lol lol call it the stress relief section

Danny why not introduce a sin bin section? Where any member who misbehaves, or receives an infraction gets suspended and put in the sin bin section. Then when others come home from a tuff day , a bit tired,and sumthin is pissin u off you can go to the sin bin section and empty your anger cannon on who ever is in the bin unlimated abuse. And they cant answer back lol lol call it the stress relief section

nice one fatarm thinking out of the box again :RpS_thumbup:

It exists trust me
Nice one Danny I think it should be a plain old poll for names the top 4 with most votes get made mods simple
P.s cheers mods

We will be holding interviews at the end of the month so please get your applications in quick oh and previous applicunts please dont apply xxxx

who has applied before? anyone still on here?

thats not a good idea to be honest!! those infractions you speak of sometimes get handed out far far too easily !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.