Moderators

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Danny do you think it's time the moderators were changed? Apart from giving them a breather they might feel a little more relaxed in getting involved int he banter that goes on

Keep it fresh and all that :RpS_thumbup:...if you don't I'll burn you're house down just a suggestion what do you think?

Danny do you think it's time the moderators were changed? Apart from giving them a breather they might feel a little more relaxed in getting involved int he banter that goes on

Keep it fresh and all that :RpS_thumbup:...if you don't I'll burn you're house down just a suggestion what do you think?
Great idea i might take my 14 weeks payed holidays and go and enroll on some kind of course :)

I don't **** that being a mod is a curse you can make me one but I ain't going to do **** all ....... Bit like bod lol

I do my bit Dave you cheeky bugger i just let you get away with murder is all thats where Flynny comes into his own lol

There was another mod welsh dude can't remember his name he was gonna smash spunkys face in........bloody hell what was his name?

Lol sounds about right I thought he might of caught up with you Dave and seeing as you are a black belt ninja taekwandooser he ceased to be any more, he is an ex mod.

yeh , he seemed like a nice bloke that big mart , shame he don't show his avatar any more, sure he did some stone effect type stuff as well

Status
Not open for further replies.