mike tyson

Tyson was well and truly past his best by then , ffs
When Tyson become world champ at 21 I think it was, let’s see Lewis then !!!

I could of bashed upTyson at the time Lewis done him :rolleyes:
Tyson only become the youngest ever heavyweight champ because he missed out on going to the olympics.

The problem with all boxers is that they never end there career at the right time so it distorts when they were bang at it apose to when there over the hill.

Tyson only become the youngest ever heavyweight champ because he missed out on going to the olympics.
and? Did anyone from the Olympics cone and take his crown? He was to good to go olympics ,he already turned pro , audley Harrison he ain’t !!!

The problem with all boxers is that they never end there career at the right time so it distorts when they were bang at it apose to when there over the hill.
I spose it’s like all of us ! We think we can still do it and then a young pup comes along and wipes the floor with us

and? Did anyone from the Olympics cone and take his crown? He was to good to go olympics ,he already turned pro , audley Harrison he ain’t !!!
Tyson got beat twice on his way to the olympics by the same bloke that won the gold that year! That’s why he didn’t make it and turned pro early.

Henry Tillman. :tanguero:

Now GO to bed!
:risas:
I’ll sleep a lot easier now :boxeador:

he even lost in the rocky film :risas2:
1AD1E87D-08C9-4766-B87B-204B5A67A5FE.png

Geezer was an animal in his day,..although he still looks like he can possibly go again now???...

Attachments

• A1B07F11-B6C3-4569-9A1C-8F2758AC810A.png
    A1B07F11-B6C3-4569-9A1C-8F2758AC810A.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 220
Look !!! I thought he was a street fighter with gloves on ,if cus d Amato hadn’t died and carried on training him things would of been a lot different. None of this ring walk in silly suits or sitting on a throne b*ll***s, towel over his shoulders, get in the ring , job done see ya later
Behave mate ring walks and a trainer dont make that much difference.if hes supposed to be one of the best ever

Tell me mike Tyson's best performance?

Look at the quality Tyson has been in with??...,size of the men??....our heavyweights these days are fighting blown up cruiserweiggts!,he fought out and out heavyweights,and considering a jab wasn’t in his locker,I think he did all right..

and for the record...I’d fight him you powder...

because I’m a double nutty hard b*****d...my mate fat Dave told me,so it’s true

Tyson in his prime wasn't just an aggressive 'come forward' fighter, he had a very awkward style which apparently came from Cus D'amato spotting his natural strengths and building on those rather than training him as most fighters would be trained.

As already said though, that was then and a lot of water has passed under that bridge. Tyson himself once said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

On a related note, you've got to put Sam Langford on any list of greats, and most would acknowledge he'd be near the top. His ability across weight divisions was staggering. The only reason most people haven't heard of him is most of his best contemporaries wouldn't fight him. Well, that and nig nogs weren't allowed to fight white blokes then.