Microcement to pool

Members online

No members online now.

plas1

Just completed this for interior designer who posted on forum.
MVIMG_20190701_163759.jpg
MVIMG_20190701_163713.jpg
MVIMG_20190701_163732.jpg
IMG_20190701_163744.jpg
IMG_20190701_163727.jpg

Wow!! Wouldn't of posted this, that looks rough as arrseholes! Is that the desired finish were sun is hitting the walls? I certainly wouldn't be happy with that. Honest opinion not been funny.

Last picture close up on were sun hitting wall, also on the bead work and lower internal window reveal. Sloppy

Well as the clients disappointed and hasn't paid me because I'm rough as f**k you can help me do his 65m2 kitchen floor can't you?Around 3 weeks time?

I can assure you it's not stepped out.
Maybe shadows apologies, finish in light doesn't look uniform in my professional opinion I leave chat now applicator in Germany many years. Leave now getting confrontational.

Well as the clients disappointed and hasn't paid me because I'm rough as f**k you can help me do his 65m2 kitchen floor can't you?Around 3 weeks time?
I like this offer I in Dusseldorf Germany for now very busy but greatly appreciated.

Haven't used there systems mate other than the sealant they do.There are alot of brands around and I've tested afew but always stuck with above.Its good stuff and there are various colours/finishes that can be achieved.