Make good .

Members online

No members online now.
All there stuff should be at least 30% cheaper at the minute compared to bg.its a untested product and there charging same price as bg,sort your s**t out 1st b4 you charge bg rates

Batch 2 of MG multi is £6.00 at bnq if yer got your 10% off
Side by side what would you choose to use? Bg at £7.50 a bag or mg at £6? I suppose it takes a collective effort in forcing bg to have some competition but I think there needs to be more tweaks to the batch judging by people's comments who have used it

Haven’t people been saying for years BG need to have competition. MG does need tweaking but it’s competition For BG at the end of the day! u can get a nice finish with it basically the same way you finish BG. And after all this BG bullshit if I have to drive to 5 merchants to get BG and 1 to get MG iam buying MG

All there stuff should be at least 30% cheaper at the minute compared to bg.its a untested product and there charging same price as bg,sort your s**t out 1st b4 you charge bg rates
It was cheaper when it was launched,but the virus gave them a excuse to ramp price up.
Good on then if stuff is big improvement but time will tell if it has issues,a lot of us that used uni were guinea pigs.dont know why that was withdrawn, poor sales or tech issues.

If your using mg multi n getting a finish your on a winner right now
03F6DCF9-B61D-4CB5-8F56-6106E93D51E4.jpeg

Is that b and q?
Yeh at Crewe Cheshire spoke to a guy who works there
I said what’s with the price drop
he’s said everybody coming saying it’s s**t , yeh that’s the first batch - oh is it
You’ve got the 2nd batch now a massive improvement
Well we going back to bg multi we had 10 pallets last week n it was gone in a few days- fk!!!!!!

Yeh at Crewe Cheshire spoke to a guy who works there
I said what’s with the price drop
he’s said everybody coming saying it’s s**t , yeh that’s the first batch - oh is it
You’ve got the 2nd batch now a massive improvement
Well we going back to bg multi we had 10 pallets last week n it was gone in a few days- fk!!!!!!
I rang a travis today,24th August nxt drop they are getting,so they say

thing is why can't make good just make it the same as board or multi with it just drying white,they would be onto a winner surely it ain't that f**k**g hard

thing is why can't make good just make it the same as board or multi with it just drying white,they would be onto a winner surely it ain't that f**k**g hard
2nd batch basically is mate. They have just massively f**k*d up with that first batch, now most people are put off because how horrid that first stuff was. They need to turn it around some how cus they will f**k it off because they ent selling enough and then every1 will be relying of BG again!

2nd batch basically is mate. They have just massively f**k*d up with that first batch, now most people are put off because how horrid that first stuff was. They need to turn it around some how cus they will f**k it off because they ent selling enough and then every1 will be relying of BG again!
So its pretty same process over over-skim? On pva etc?

Ye same process, just make sure fill out scrim and beads first, specially the orange or blue scrim because sometimes can show through the white finish
so a good scratch on first as above some have said wait n let that go grey First b4 u 2nd coat

Last edited:
Few said above best way fill hollows out beads a

so a good scratch on first as above some have said what n let that go grey First b4 u 2nd coat
Ye if there’s any hollows fill them first aswell, no don’t Need to let first Coat go grey. Once everything filled let that pull in for 15, then treat it as BG then once you have given it a flatten or 2 after 2nd coating so it basically looks finished, wait till it all changes colour, flick/spray a nice amount of water and it polish’s up nice.

Ye if there’s any hollows fill them first aswell, no don’t Need to let first Coat go grey. Once everything filled let that pull in for 15, then treat it as BG then once you have given it a flatten or 2 after 2nd coating so it basically looks finished, wait till it all changes colour, flick/spray a nice amount of water and it polish’s up nice.

How come you dont comment on any other threads than "make good"

So its pretty same process over over-skim? On pva etc?
Ye same process, just make sure fill out scrim and beads first, specially the orange or blue scrim because sometimes can show through the white finish
So it's the same process, but different at the same time. Now that's f**k**g clever.

Bit of a worry if you see scrim through,orange,blue,,,,,,,you 1 coating.
Na mate 2 coat as normal, didn’t all show through, just happened a couple of time’s in a couple of patch’s. So from then I have just filled out to make sure

@Cox32 have u tried mg multi on artex yet ?
I used it on a old ceiling it went ok but any extra thickness on 2nd coat u aft piss about waiting for parts to go off, u really got be Anal filling out first would u agree ?

@Cox32 have u tried mg multi on artex yet ?
I used it on a old ceiling it went ok but any extra thickness on 2nd coat u aft piss about waiting for parts to go off, u really got be Anal filling out first would u agree ?
Ye mate I agree, If you start putting it on thick in places than others it’s seem to not like it. 2mm thickness all over. I haven’t gone straight over artex with it, I gave a artex Ceiling a tight coat of bonding, then skimmed onto the bonding.