Make good .

I tried it today only half a bag lol,it turns quicker basically I troweled up with sawn off speedskim st and when it was changing colour I used speedy again the s**t responded better to plastic in my opinion
Like previous posts have said u got fill out first or scratch first coat on
Sounds a right pain in the arse tbh

Yeah, f**k all that! Lol
I've been swaying thinking ye,il give it a go.either lads on here are making it sound like rocket science or it really is a pain in the arse.lads are saying there have got good results but by doing a b c d e f g..id rather scrat around 4 bg stuff

No, I put 1st coat on, then go back and flatten that, then If it’s on board I leave it 15 mins. 10 mins on a overskim. Then second coat
What kind of areas are you getting on in 1 set? Do you usually get more area on and under control with bg? What things would make mk better so there know for they 3rd batch?

Ye was only small ceiling wasn’t sure how the stuff would go straight onto the artex. Had only used it a couple of times by then
f**k that I wouldn't be experimenting with that..little ceiling over board and skim all day long

What kind of areas are you getting on in 1 set? Do you usually get more area on and under control with bg? What things would make mk better so there know for they 3rd batch?
Iam Putting same amount on that I would with BG. I’d say do something with the formular make it creamier and it would be nicer to spread on other than that it’s ok.

Reactions: Djr
IMG_3364.JPG

I still have the october batch and it does this,dries solid with a sticky wet patch (ooh matron) so you're left with small areas to fill.that photo is on a sheet of flat board so no rhyme nor reason for it to do that.

I still have the october batch and it does this,dries solid with a sticky wet patch (ooh matron) so you're left with small areas to fill.that photo is on a sheet of flat board so no rhyme nor reason for it to do that.
Ye that batch was bad!!!

Take the shite back to B&Q and either ask for a refund or exchange it for the newer batch. Don't just keep using the shite, it's clearly unfit for purpose.

Take the shite back to B&Q and either ask for a refund or exchange it for the newer batch. Don't just keep using the shite, it's clearly unfit for purpose.
i would but i had it delivered from plasterers one stop shop,i might ring them and see if they will do something,had 20 bags delivered and still got about 14 left

Smells like polymers,,,, it dont accelerate its set if you add hydrated lime like bg bonding,that is 90 min set one,,,,,,,i also noticed they have matched bg price for bonding,,,,,it was meant to be a cheaper alternative and its unproven out here.
First time I used it, it seem to take ages to set, I added a few handfuls of cement the second time took an hour, I would only by there quick set bonding now