Machine Flow Tube

Members online

I’d like to make an apology to Ryan. He has been in touch and made sure this is sorted out for me.
I was being impatient and should have given him the time to deal with it. I felt something wasn’t right and stood my ground but took it too far and too personally.
Ultimately it’s been dealt with professionally on his part despite me unreasonable.
Mate, don’t feel bad, you wouldn’t have had any grief at all if someone had done their job correctly. Sounds like this said person just picked a price tag out of thin air for the part. If it wasn’t a normal part they stock then why try to sell it?
Reeks of Greed!

A simple reason, it’s not a product loaded on our system or website. I was away on business so unavailable to ask and a wrong judgement on price was made.

An easy fix on our internal system and something that shouldn’t have happened.

All of our prices are normally listed online and we are very transparent with everything.
So some greedy f**k*r wanted to flog something and make a profit on a product that you don’t even sell? Mate massive kick in someone’s balls is required!

I’d like to make an apology to Ryan. He has been in touch and made sure this is sorted out for me.
I was being impatient and should have given him the time to deal with it. I felt something wasn’t right and stood my ground but took it too far and too personally.
Ultimately it’s been dealt with professionally on his part despite me unreasonable.
Appreciate the message - as said, a mistake on our part, but something that will be fixed!

So some greedy f**k*r wanted to flog something and make a profit on a product that you don’t even sell? Mate massive kick in someone’s balls is required!
With respect @Cockney1 you don’t understand what’s happened and are making assumptions.

The issue has been sorted and won’t happen again. A new member of the team made an assumption, quite like you, and got it wrong.

See I was right, what a c**t.

giphy (1).gif

Takes a man to hold his hands up and say sorry, @essexandy says your still a w**k*r though

With respect @Cockney1 you don’t understand what’s happened and are making assumptions.

The issue has been sorted and won’t happen again. A new member of the team made an assumption, quite like you, and got it wrong.
He does understand, u charged a premium for a plastic cheap product, that u don’t stock pretty simple to be fair lol

Still tried to charge u a muggy price for a cheap bit of plastic how ever u look at it, it’s how the world is now get ripped off most things u purchase

Worse since covid. Supply chain b*ll***s has made profiteering almost normal.
I played a golf match today against a local village builder. asked me what I do for a living then Asked me what I charge a day. said I do price work generally he said what I would work for a day rate. I said 300 and his jaw hit the floor he’s only just put his rate up from 150 too 180 :oops::cry:

I played a golf match today against a local village builder. asked me what I do for a living then Asked me what I charge a day. said I do price work generally he said what I would work for a day rate. I said 300 and his jaw hit the floor he’s only just put his rate up from 150 too 180 :oops::cry:
Busy fools, loads of em about.

Still tried to charge u a muggy price for a cheap bit of plastic how ever u look at it, it’s how the world is now get ripped off most things u purchase
However you wish to look at it is your choice.

Genuine mistakes can happen. He was charged for the wrong product - a pretty simply error.
He does understand, u charged a premium for a plastic cheap product, that u don’t stock pretty simple to be fair lol

Well, we do clearly stock it as we sent it to him. What we don’t have, is the product saved on our system. Hence the reason for the error.

Anyway, the customer is getting the result they deserve, we have held our hands up and sorted the issue.

Different if we ran away from this.

It’s a shame the way people always jump on the negative band wagon and don’t have any trust anymore.

However you wish to look at it is your choice.

Genuine mistakes can happen. He was charged for the wrong product - a pretty simply error.

Well, we do clearly stock it as we sent it to him. What we don’t have, is the product saved on our system. Hence the reason for the error.

Anyway, the customer is getting the result they deserve, we have held our hands up and sorted the issue.

Different if we ran away from this.

It’s a shame the way people always jump on the negative band wagon and don’t have any trust anymore.
Well you've put yourself up for scrutiny which is more than a lot of companies do.
I would hope that people appreciate that fact and the issue that @Rossi46 is settled amicably.

(forums )@ witch hunt when someone/something does not go to plan ...

Let’s see some love - discounts go here thread for ..... @10%off /free shipping /buy one get one free (y):p...
Get black to work for the MAN you shill slave

Naughty boy!!! Got quite heated that one mate enjoyed it and got through a couple of bags of popcorn
Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC