kit up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimmin2day

Guys i gotta a free up a load of space in my unit and im selling some kit i dont use.
I ideally want to sell it in one go to save me messing around.
I want £275 for the lot NO OFFERS.
Tools comprise of....

Hilti td 5000 screw gun 11ov works fine

Hilti sd 45 screw gun with the smi 55 auto feed attachment on 240v (collated gun) works fine could do with new screw bit on end

Ryobi esd 6040v drywall gun with the ASD-50 auto feed attachment again on 240v
with 2 brand new ends.This gun hasnt had 3 full days use since new as such its like new.

Ferm 18v omnisaw ( basically a cordless plaster board cutter )Change the end then it will cut tiles and wood also this hasnt seen a lot of use.

Theres a 3.3 kw 240 to 110v transformer ( top handle is broken ) but works fine.

Theres also a rolling / folding scaffold tower for high ceilings.This is not a cheap tower it cost me £500 i have 3 of these and need to free up room so ones gotta go.
I ve put a link to it on ebay where i purchased it so you can see what its like.
the safety rails kit that came with them i binned because it makes it hard to get the plaster bucket and tools on the scaffold as they get in the way.
This makes no difference to the height of use,but with removal of the bars makes life easier for using the tower productively.
This tower basically will fold flatish and unfold in seconds and ready to use,fitting through standard doorways no problem.Wil give you a 6 foot length of work upto approx 6 foot high so 3.5 meter + ceilings no problem.Works fine in standard lounges with high ceilings or commercial work.

Link below..

BW FOLDING ACCESS/SCAFFOLDING TOWER---VAT INCLUDED on eBay (end time 05-Feb-11 22:28:32 GMT)

Site lights. Theres 1 stand up type with a ball type stand u can fill with water or sand and theres also 1 tall swiveling tripod light on stand theres also a light on its own no stand in plastic all these i think are 4 foot light tubes.
i think theres a couple of halogens two but not 100% sure till i check in lock up.
all the lights will be 110v they all work perfectly but some require new bulbs /tubes.

Also theres a couple of hops ups.

There is also 2 x large plastic oil drum sized water butts ideal for storing lots of water on site.

There may also be some other plaster related or building tools that you can have the option of having for free once i sorted it all out over weekend.

I do have photos of most the tools only ones i dont have is the lights and water butts hop ups but im sure you know what these look like.I dont know how to put the photos on here either if im honest i can email them to you in a folder

Im based in Leicestershire you will need a big van to take this lot in one trip.

I desperatly need the room mate.Been meaning to clear all my s**t out for weeks but never got around to it.
Im throwing away so much materials because i have no room to store them so im having a big clear out.If i dont use it regular it gets sold or binned.
Im also adding to it an electric planer (cant remeber make) its not a top notch one though i know that,but it works fine.
and a large table saw 240v,saw hasnt been used for 4 years and was given to me but was working fine so see no reason why it wont now i will test it before i get rid.
there wil be more stuff too.

skimmin2day

Are you seriously only looking for £275????

Yes mate.
Its more about freeing up the room than making money off it,right now ive moved alot of the hand tools and got them on my lounge floor which aint ideal.
Im not stupid i know i could put them on ebay and get more cash for them but that takes time and i need the room ,also its more likely some one will just split them and sell on.Id rather they be used than that to happen.I have photos of a lot of these tools i can email also.ALso im getting emails about splitting them i dont want to do that as i want shot of the lot in one go to save me messing around .ALL TOOLS WORK 100% NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER i give you my word on that .

Hey Skimmin2day

I have spoken to the boss and we will buy your 'lot'. If I can work out how to DM you I will get your address etc and arrange to send a van up.... I'm sure Mrs Skimmin doesn't want them on the lounge floor for long!!!!

Nikki

Ok Sound.I have to take my daughter hospital Monday afternoon,i need to leave house no later than 1pm so ill be around all morning
So if you can arrange LARGE van monday morning all's good.If monday is no good well have to arrange another day whilst im at work but id prefer moday so i can get stuff off my van and out my lounge.
ill PM you my address and details.
Dont you want to see pictures of them ? I can send you a file with photos of most the items apart from water butts, lights,the table saw,although i could get photos of these if you really need them.

I initially was thinking £300 but i sold a double ladder to mate mate for £25 so reduced it.I think £275 is a fair price dont you ?All the kit works fine all boxed been looked after only sellin the guns cus i got cordles ones,only selling tower cus i got 3 of em other stuff ive either 2-3 off or dont use or need .

Really ????ur not the first to say that either mate.mmmm i know every single gun cost me more than im asking for the lot when i initially purchased them but theve paid me back 10 times over the tower too .
Its just sitting ther doing nothing so id rather have the free space so i can store more materials.
I might split the tower to Beddy cus i gave him first refusal on anything back in christamas holiday when i first mentiond it to him and sell the rest for £150 but if he dont get back to me then im happy to sell at that price.Just cus im selling it cheap i promise u its all 100% cosure and 100% working im on here all the time and looking to help people out not **** them over.

Steve do you mean the ones that fold into different shapes to make platforms and leanto's on walls etc etc .Cus NO mate there a accident waiting to happen i wouldnt entertain a set of them i know people use em on stairwells but i wouldnt risk my life on a set of them there flimsy as hell and if the safety catch doesnt lock right ur off em.
I tried to pm you but not sure if my messages are getting through?????
If you still want that tower ill split the tools so you can have it.pay or work it off for a day aint bothered which.

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

To Stuart cheers for that Nikki x

Well if you pay me the postage I'll deposit 590 on your bank ....just need you're bank details

no jase not those DIY disaster things. like normal ladders but just 3 small tiers instead of 2 large. about 6/7 ft high when they are closed.

I sold a double set last week steve. ffs.
I have got a single ladder i sometimes use it for stairwells.You can have that for nothing mate as i got a set of triple ill split if i need a single ladder and i also got a smaller type double ladder.So when ever you in the area you ring me and you can pick it up.
I thought ur were on about something that could get u high up like a tower at diferent height lol. I been hitting the sauce a bit too lately so prob a bit confused.com

i've got 2 sets of double ladders but the old man i used to work with had a mini set like them, 2 metres when closed. they are really handy

I got a set of them mate but aint selling them.I use them often on stairwells and just run a single plank across to hop up or steps at other end.They aint expensive about £70 just make sure there wide enough to take the plank also dont get the ones with black end caps on them as they mark the walls if get banged against.

I bought them years ago, Was a shop on a road called melton rd in leicester ( the golden mile) really more like the asian mile.Its a iron mongers, but ive seen em in b + poo mate and many places readily available no to expensive.

i dont want the DIY set though, they seem to flimsy. might have a butchers see how much i can get a decent set for. or i might nick yours

Ill lend you anything i got mate.I got the diy set there fixed in rigid when locked as such going nowhere.You can rotate them and make a frame if you got 2 sets then run a plank across.
One thing i have got thats F*****g ace is a set of adjustable legs that hold a single plank so i can make taller or shorter with holes like stilts have or dependent on siz e of plank inserted longer or shorter i use them on long corridor ceilings ideal for the long terrace houses etc woul never sell them babies.

I got a set of them mate but aint selling them.I use them often on stairwells and just run a single plank across to hop up or steps at other end.They aint expensive about £70 just make sure there wide enough to take the plank also
dont get the ones with black end caps on them as they mark the walls if get banged against.[/QUOTE]

I put a pair of cheap black spongey knee pads on the ends of my staircase ladder the ones with elastic Velcro straps, just wrap em round and Velcro up:RpS_thumbup:
or you can put a dustsheet over the top....no marks then:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.