M2 Price

Cuggy83

Hi guys,
Got a job of 2000 m2, tacking then skimming a new build timber frame. Labour only.
What's a good rate to go in at?

Where is it?Is it square/angles high areas?If it's a new build surely you can work it out mate.

Yes it's a monster, 1st floor is vaulted ceilings! I'm thinking £6-£7 mtr skim? It's a one off build in Somerset.

So was I 2.5 is metres you still work in inches cause you can't read a tape measure in imperial football head

Yes it's a monster, 1st floor is vaulted ceilings! I'm thinking £6-£7 mtr skim? It's a one off build in Somerset.
£6/7 on standard height and Chuck a few more on for the vaulted stuff plus when boarding the vaulted ceilings you can guarantee the t**t head Architec has spec insulated board so Allow a bit more for that as well bud.sounds like a nice job

£6/7 on standard height and Chuck a few more on for the vaulted stuff plus when boarding the vaulted ceilings you can guarantee the t**t head Architec has spec insulated board so Allow a bit more for that as well bud.sounds like a nice job

I've got it in my head every fuucker makes a 3rd lol