Looking for advice?

Members online

And I’ve got you a fleshlight. It’ll take the pressure of yer ageing wrist
I went in wickes the other week and some c**t had fasterplast written on his hoodie . What a c**t . So your hoodie can have syrup skim services on and you'll fit right in Walter baby

Now get an early night Walter. B n q might be busy tomorrow morning so get there sharpish with thec rest of the Facebook fuk wits . Like the masterplast and rendervate vans you see with 3 s**t kickers sat inside looking sniffed up still
No danger of that wee fella. I’m off until January. Hope your butt hasn’t frozen.

Hi all!

I'm a 27 year old mum to three kids! I'm doing a degree part time but I also want to become a plasterer. Can i have any help and advice on where or how to start?

I live in Gloucester and I'm a hard working woman! I currently work nights at tesco and it's just not for me. I've been in and out of retail for years and I just don't like it. I don't like girly things either so nails and hair? Forget it

Hope someone can help me, thank you!
Go for it but it is not just a trowel, hawk, whisk, bucket and spot board in boot of car it spills over into running a van full of other stuff you may not have considered.
I apologise on behalf of the forum but you will get used to every thread being destroyed by bickering facebook style posters whom you’d have come across in your degree case studies when you covered Narcism, Inferiority Complexes and Conspiracy Theorists

Go for it but it is not just a trowel, hawk, whisk, bucket and spot board in boot of car it spills over into running a van full of other stuff you may not have considered.
I apologise on behalf of the forum but you will get used to every thread being destroyed by bickering facebook style posters whom you’d have come across in your degree case studies when you covered Narcism, Inferiority Complexes and Conspiracy Theorists

Have a glass of water in between.

Conspiracy theorists?!

Have a glass of water in between.

Conspiracy theorists?!
Yes.

BF2BABFA-3902-4EB3-B6CD-54D6FB05949B.png

Hi all!

I'm a 27 year old mum to three kids! I'm doing a degree part time but I also want to become a plasterer. Can i have any help and advice on where or how to start?

I live in Gloucester and I'm a hard working woman! I currently work nights at tesco and it's just not for me. I've been in and out of retail for years and I just don't like it. I don't like girly things either so nails and hair? Forget it

Hope someone can help me, thank you!
You will need to do a NvQ of sorts
to get the qualification . Call your local college you would need a apprenticeship of sorts ..

And dollar

I want to show my kids that it's not just a man's job. I'm fed up of being a cleaner, carer and whatever else us mum's deal with.

Just because I'm a female doesn't mean I can't do it? Why is their such a stigma around females wanting to join the trade?

I literally want something that I can do within school hours, work hard, have banter..
Buy a iron