Looking for advice?

Members online

No members online now.

Lauren berg

Hi all!

I'm a 27 year old mum to three kids! I'm doing a degree part time but I also want to become a plasterer. Can i have any help and advice on where or how to start?

I live in Gloucester and I'm a hard working woman! I currently work nights at tesco and it's just not for me. I've been in and out of retail for years and I just don't like it. I don't like girly things either so nails and hair? Forget it

Hope someone can help me, thank you!

Hi all!

I'm a 27 year old mum to three kids! I'm doing a degree part time but I also want to become a plasterer. Can i have any help and advice on where or how to start?

I live in Gloucester and I'm a hard working woman! I currently work nights at tesco and it's just not for me. I've been in and out of retail for years and I just don't like it. I don't like girly things either so nails and hair? Forget it

Quite possibly the worse idea you will ever have tbh...

Hi all!

You’ve got a bad idea into your head. Do whatever you can to change career. Hairdressing, HGV, your own cleaning business. Anything but plastering. It’s a very tough gig. And I’m more experienced than most.

You’ve got a bad idea into your head. Do whatever you can to change career. Hairdressing, HGV, your own cleaning business. Anything but plastering. It’s a very tough gig. And I’m more experienced than most.
b*ll***s you've only ever done domestics a fairy can arse round on that work . Ha ha

I want to show my kids that it's not just a man's job. I'm fed up of being a cleaner, carer and whatever else us mum's deal with.

Just because I'm a female doesn't mean I can't do it? Why is their such a stigma around females wanting to join the trade?

I literally want something that I can do within school hours, work hard, have banter..

Hi all!

This doesn't make any sense.
Just concentrate on your degree.

I want to show my kids that it's not just a man's job. I'm fed up of being a cleaner, carer and whatever else us mum's deal with.

Just because I'm a female doesn't mean I can't do it? Why is their such a stigma around females wanting to join the trade?

I literally want something that I can do within school hours, work hard, have banter..
And maybe some females don't want blokes in their homes and the work never gets done.

So why are you discouraging Lauren from plastering if you earn loads of wonga between half 9 and 3?
Sounds perfect for her between the school runs
Because it’s taken me years to get to that stage. I never mentioned wonga.

Smashing ice out of water butt's and cranking generators up at 7 in the morning would put any lunatic off this game
Been there, brutal, hands sticking to scaffolding cos it so cold. Domestic work is a walk in the park, I think people who want to get into plastering probably see it from the Domestic side.
They wouldn't get on a site anyway, so it Mr's Jones bathroom ceiling for them.

Been there, brutal, hands sticking to scaffolding cos it so cold. Domestic work is a walk in the park, I think people who want to get into plastering probably see it from the Domestic side.
Ever tried a pair of gloves? A great invention

Never would Walter mitty. Ha ha he'd explode at the sight of the delivery wagon turning up

Because it’s taken me years to get to that stage. I never mentioned wonga.
You imply you make loads of dough, we know better.
It isn't hard to get good rates on domestics. Shouldn't take you years to figure it out you badger

You say that like site work is preferable to domestic :ROFLMAO:

You imply you make loads of dough, we know better.
It isn't hard to get good rates on domestics. Shouldn't take you years to figure it out you badger
Definitely that's why noseybook is full of ballbags advertising themselves for easy money of unsuspecting mugs