Looking for advice?

Members online

Aye I am. Then again I’m not the one who’s smashing ice to get to water. Ya daft c**t lol. Don’t even think aboot trying to outsmart me.
And I'm not running round chatting s**t all evening to tossers who want bits of bedrooms over skimming you old tosser . Then off to b n q for a few bags of skim and pva . Pond life Walter

Frozen watter butt. I wouldnae know WTF that looks like ffs. There’s plasterers then there’s plasterers. You, Sitemonkey, are the former.

Gloves are gloves. I had protective gloves 34 years ago so don’t gimme yer pish
Explains it all now.
generic-boxing-glove.jpg

Frozen watter butt. I wouldnae know WTF that looks like ffs. There’s plasterers then there’s plasterers. You, Sitemonkey, are the former.
Well tells me your a jumped up bucket washer . Or timeserved skip filler Walter because water butt's was essential back I the days of float and skim .fuk me you do t think we ran to the tap ever 5 minutes using pallets of hardware you tool

Well tells me your a jumped up bucket washer . Or timeserved skip filler Walter because water butt's was essential back I the days of float and skim .fuk me you do t think we ran to the tap ever 5 minutes using pallets of hardware you tool
Hardwall

O am contacting on my psychology degree, but I also want a trade behind me. Why can't I do both? Aha
You can do what you like, I just don't see the point.
Learn the trade once you've finished your degree and got the job you're wanting