Looking for a plasterer in Wolverhampton/Midlands area for private job

Members online

No members online now.

RobDee

Hi everyone

I'm looking for someone who can take our dining room (15' x 11') back to brick and re-board (looking for silky smooth walls).

I've been doing this upstairs, but the dining room has a bit of damp, some cold spots, and is just too big of a project for me.

The reason I suggested back to brick is the old stuff on the walls has blown in lots of places, and in large slabs too.

Considering some insulation on the outside walls, but will need a proper chat once you get eyes on it.

Hopefully I'll find someone on here who can quote?

Thanks
Rob

We've accepted a quote guys, thanks all the same.

Seems the damp is coming from ground water breaching the slate dpc in a few places underneath the suspended floor. Idiots who did the bathroom upstairs before we bought the property ran the waste pipe into the drain, concreted around the pipe, but didn't connect the rain water drain next to the pipe back into the system. There's us thinking we had a blockage, when really we just had no f*cking drain in the first place haha.

Hi everyone

I'm looking for someone who can take our dining room (15' x 11') back to brick and re-board (looking for silky smooth walls).

I've been doing this upstairs, but the dining room has a bit of damp, some cold spots, and is just too big of a project for me.

The reason I suggested back to brick is the old stuff on the walls has blown in lots of places, and in large slabs too.

Considering some insulation on the outside walls, but will need a proper chat once you get eyes on it.

Hopefully I'll find someone on here who can quote?

Thanks
Rob
Silky smooth isn’t right
Who ever does work needs to be flat and matt