Lockdown.

I’m just a plasterer who works for BG, best thing to do is check the BG website. The announcement was only made last night and unlike the original lockdown Boris didn’t say we had to shutdown.

He didnt say you had to shutdown last time....you choose to shut down

It was a disgrace the way decent plasterers could’nt get skim in the UK while the public were snapping it up and holding them to ransom.It’ll be interesting to see what happens this time.

It was a disgrace the way decent plasterers could’nt get skim in the UK while the public were snapping it up and holding them to ransom.It’ll be interesting to see what happens this time.
The same as if bg shuts down again.

Thats it as they are manufacturing they do not need to close,they know the issues this will present but furlough is a carrot.
And when they re open prices will miraculously increase again. After a period of scarcity

I've heard from a reliable source BG to stay open (y)

What about SEISS grant will this increase as per PAYE? Any info?

Reassuring statement from BG on their website that they're staying open and that there's no reason to panic buy.

Text from customer
Love how finally nobody cares

Good morning I I hope all is well. Our ceiling finally came down two weeks ago, but luckily we had anticipated this and had cleared the room days before. I was wondering if you're still coming around on 11/11, since we're going i to another lockdown on Thursday. Not too sure what the rules are for, but we're still happy for you to come around. You can use the front door (straight into the lounge) and we don't have to see each other. Let me know what your decision is and hopefully we'll still see you next week. Leanne

your welcome

Text from customer
Love how finally nobody cares

Good morning I I hope all is well. Our ceiling finally came down two weeks ago, but luckily we had anticipated this and had cleared the room days before. I was wondering if you're still coming around on 11/11, since we're going i to another lockdown on Thursday. Not too sure what the rules are for, but we're still happy for you to come around. You can use the front door (straight into the lounge) and we don't have to see each other. Let me know what your decision is and hopefully we'll still see you next week. Leanne

your welcome

Thanks

Just go out . Enjoy your family bubble. Work will be there when this is over
A898EF62-9223-4C1A-B866-AF8BEAAC9241.jpeg